IronMag Research Chems

help soon guys thanks

Rep Points

help soon guys thanks

?1
    ive been using ep anatrozole and according to whats been said it should stop prolactin but shouldnt it do the same for gyno, i think its no good so i just got the mp armidex and started it befor the tren a like heavy said my question though i get the gyno on the ep armidex so if its really not bunk does it just need to be increased, i use nolva when my nips start to hurt and it goes right away but since im now gonna add tren im not suppose to use nolva( even if i just use it once a week which i do cause thats when gyno starts to flare back up after each 20ml dose of nolva) i know lots of guys who say its ok to still use the nolva so what the hell do i do

?2
    i need help on how to use the tren a everyday should i use my standard 1" 22g pin or get some 1" insluin pins. i use my glute only but at moment i have an 1/2" insulin pin could i make it work in glute by pressing real hard or should i just use the 22g until i can get some 1" slin pins
    IPDomestic- hasn't let me down yet! Adempt- legit and cheap and a great guy, easy to work w great job adempt

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Post stats and for heavens sake, please structure your post better. I can't decipher what the hell you want to know.

Rep Points

adex won't help with prolactin. you need some caber or prami. some people require 1 mg of adex a day. how much were you running?
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    Post stats and for heavens sake, please structure your post better. I can't decipher what the hell you want to know.
    this, was that english brah?

Rep Points

Can't tell if it's just your grammar, but in your post you are constantly referring to your pins in the Singular tense. Please tell me you aren't re-using pins.

As everyone else said, re-word and structure your post so that we can see what you're asking and maybe we can help.