• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help soon guys thanks

antonoverlord

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
?1
ive been using ep anatrozole and according to whats been said it should stop prolactin but shouldnt it do the same for gyno, i think its no good so i just got the mp armidex and started it befor the tren a like heavy said my question though i get the gyno on the ep armidex so if its really not bunk does it just need to be increased, i use nolva when my nips start to hurt and it goes right away but since im now gonna add tren im not suppose to use nolva( even if i just use it once a week which i do cause thats when gyno starts to flare back up after each 20ml dose of nolva) i know lots of guys who say its ok to still use the nolva so what the hell do i do

?2
i need help on how to use the tren a everyday should i use my standard 1" 22g pin or get some 1" insluin pins. i use my glute only but at moment i have an 1/2" insulin pin could i make it work in glute by pressing real hard or should i just use the 22g until i can get some 1" slin pins:winkfinger::winkfinger::winkfinger:

Post stats and for heavens sake, please structure your post better. I can't decipher what the hell you want to know.

adex won't help with prolactin. you need some caber or prami. some people require 1 mg of adex a day. how much were you running?

Can't tell if it's just your grammar, but in your post you are constantly referring to your pins in the Singular tense. Please tell me you aren't re-using pins.

As everyone else said, re-word and structure your post so that we can see what you're asking and maybe we can help.

Back