• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superbowl Picks???

MuscleGauge1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who's winning the SuperBowl this year, Well I tell you what, its hard not to count on the Packers to do it. Discount Double Check.... Let's be serious. A Rodgers is lights out right now. Making defenses look just plain dumb.
aaron-rodgers-lambeau-leap.jpg

New England Patriots VS Greenbay Packers. As much as I love the Patriots I can not see the Packers being stopped. Aaron Rodgers is on fire.

Im taking pittsburg to win it all.You guys say green bay but they havent had any real good teams to play you will see as they start there second part of the season theyll suffer some losses

green bay for sure in the NFC, would have been nice to see the texans but with leinhart under center i am not sure how he will do, so i will take new england in the AFC due to there easy remaning schedule

remember our packers won last season with a nfl leading 15 players on season ending IR.....so repeating, although usually more difficult, might just be easier this season!!!

packers/Steelers

hard to tell though only little over half way through the season. Injuries could play into it.

Denver, since Tebow will run for a TD every play. He will win a superbowl with 5 completions, LMAO! In all serious, packers. They are just rolling, and unless a huge player gets hurt I dont see anyone stopping them.

Tebow runnin option plays in the NFL like he is at Florida. How long will that last

Bears and Steelers. Bears win in a close one.

Bears and Steelers. Bears win in a close one.

^^^

I am keeping a close eye on the Bears...

They are playing good ball...

But the Packers are looking unbeatable...

Anybody think they will run the table this year...

Week 16 has them playing the Bears... This will be a good one...

DA BURGH. would love to see a seventh but yeah, how do you stop A Rodgers??
we will see how the "steel curtain" does

Even without Matty Forte??

^^^

I am keeping a close eye on the Bears...

They are playing good ball...

But the Packers are looking unbeatable...

Anybody think they will run the table this year...

Week 16 has them playing the Bears... This will be a good one...
They just lost Forte though...You still think they got a shot??

Steelers/Packers or Saints

I don't see the Saints going into Lambeau and winning outside. They are a dome team and even if they win out the rest of the year, they're not going to catch the Packers.

As much as I hate to say it, I think you're right with the Packers and Steelers.

I want to see something like the 2007 season where New England goes 18-1 is favored by 20 in the Super Bowl and chokes, to Eli Manning no less.

The Packers better tighten up the D before the playoffs start, if Rodgers is even slightly off, that could be their undoing. If SF could score more than 13 a game I would give them a shot with the D they're playing.....but I don't trust Alex Smith.

Ravens firing on all cylinders fellas they gonna be tough to beat especially if they get home field advantage, undefeated at home!

Ravens firing on all cylinders fellas they gonna be tough to beat especially if they get home field advantage, undefeated at home!

not sold on flacco, he has proven time and time again he doesnt play well in playoffs

STEELERS ALL THE WAY , ill be at the game tonight , cant wait , first time going to a game this year

I agree on the Flacco part but got damn if Ray Rice can't carry that offense!

I agree on the Flacco part but got damn if Ray Rice can't carry that offense!

Like he did against San Fran on Thanksgiving?

I don't see the Saints going into Lambeau and winning outside. They are a dome team and even if they win out the rest of the year, they're not going to catch the Packers.

As much as I hate to say it, I think you're right with the Packers and Steelers.

I want to see something like the 2007 season where New England goes 18-1 is favored by 20 in the Super Bowl and chokes, to Eli Manning no less.

The Packers better tighten up the D before the playoffs start, if Rodgers is even slightly off, that could be their undoing. If SF could score more than 13 a game I would give them a shot with the D they're playing.....but I don't trust Alex Smith.

Yeah, I completely agree with you on the Packers defeating the Saints at home. I just hate the Packers, so I hold on to a shred of hope that the Saints will beat them even at Lambeau.:geewhiz:

Yeah, I completely agree with you on the Packers defeating the Saints at home. I just hate the Packers, so I hold on to a shred of hope that the Saints will beat them even at Lambeau.:geewhiz:

I just hope ANYONE beats them.

Back