• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle Z is the MAN!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Z, OD and OSL!

Euro-Pharmacies from Z.

attachment.php

Dammit! :banana:

that makes me mad i want it lol

Must be nice,I can't get a response anywhere,I go away to Kuwait come back,and everything changed..goodluck bro,be safe..

Cyp, Cardio, caffeine, cardio, fish, cardio, prop, cardio, d-bol, cardio, T3, cardio, caffeine, cardio, adex, fish, fucking more fish and fucking more cardio. Did I mention cardio?

Heck that's his way of keeping lean over the thanksgiving break :winkfinger:

I am guessing you got plenty of cardio in then :hmmm: lol.....

You should eat more fish & do more cardio...

Pic looks awesome, heavy! Lookin' forward to the log..

Congrats Heavy!! You earned it:clapping: !! Was a pleasure having you in the contest. Fish- fucking and cardio. Isn't fucking considered cardio:hmmm: ? I am going to slap on my heart monitor and go give it a whirl. What ya think-like level 15 :winkfinger:??Nice stack of juice-Thanks Again-ordwag1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fucking = Domestic cardio... :winkfinger:

Congrats Heavy!! You earned it:clapping: !! Was a pleasure having you in the contest. Fish- fucking and cardio. Isn't fucking considered cardio:hmmm: ? I am going to slap on my heart monitor and go give it a whirl. What ya think-like level 15 :winkfinger:??Nice stack of juice-Thanks Again-ordwag1

LOL - Where do you get one of the hear monitors?

Fucking is my favorite cardio...

I didn't read the whole thread yet - and I'm just wondering how the Fish comes into play with the fucking and cardio?

I once fucked in the ocean where there were fish ... "does that count?"

And yes Heavy knocked this one out of the park ... "outstanding!" :clapping:

Everyone in this contest has proven the extreme effects of Z's gear ... "well done guys." :)

IML Gear Cream!
I think the only way this can improve is if you fuck a fish while doing some cardio. Pics or it didnt happen...

This great work buddy, you EARNED it.

Z is back and stronger than ever!

attachment.php

Hey Heavy-I am bettin you didn't waste the oil in that pin-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

Back