IronMag Research Chems

tear apart my Cut Cycle!

Rep Points

tear apart my Cut Cycle!

My research has led me to want to try the ever popular Tren/Prop/Mast cycle.

40mg ED Tren
    50mg ED Prop
    60mg ED Mast

I've read a lot of mixed reviews about which one to run higher, the Tren or the Prop. Now I've never ran Tren before, but I have run a 19-Nor, Deca, in the past, and had 0 progesterone sides. This will be my 3rd cycle.

I also thought about just using a "cut mix" that my source has, its 50mg of each one, 150mg/ml vial. I did the math, and I would save $108 doing it that way. BUT, I would have no control over the amount of Tren or Prop.

If you Tren vets ran it @ 50mg ED starting off, I will just get them all seperatley, so I can adjust. What are your thoughts?

side bar: aromasin will be ran, along with caber, clomid for PCT, I planned on running it for 10 weeks? but the "Tren train" I hear about usually only runs for about 6-8?

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Why do people always conveniently "forget" to post their stats?

Rep Points

Oh oh don't let victor see that lol

Rep Points

Sorry about that,

1) Age - 26

2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 5'11'' 225lb 14%

3) Years of Consistant Training experience - 4

4) Previous Cycle experience -

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/na...work-pics.html

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...ml#post2487518

5) Training routine and Diet - 1 major body part a week, very high intensity, heavy weight, train for hypertrophy, cardio cardio and more cardio. Food will consist of eggs/oatmeal/ground beef/chicken/turkey/brown rice/nuts/olive oils/fruits and veggies.

6) Cycle Goals - Cut fat, hold onto as much muscle as possible, wanting to stay above 200lb @ less than 8%

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaturatedFat View Post

40mg ED Tren
    50mg ED Prop
    60mg ED Mast

I've read a lot of mixed reviews about which one to run higher, the Tren or the Prop. Now I've never ran Tren before, but I have run a 19-Nor, Deca, in the past, and had 0 progesterone sides. This will be my 3rd cycle.

I also thought about just using a "cut mix" that my source has, its 50mg of each one, 150mg/ml vial. I did the math, and I would save $108 doing it that way. BUT, I would have no control over the amount of Tren or Prop.

If you Tren vets ran it @ 50mg ED starting off, I will just get them all seperatley, so I can adjust. What are your thoughts?

side bar: aromasin will be ran, along with caber, clomid for PCT, I planned on running it for 10 weeks? but the "Tren train" I hear about usually only runs for about 6-8?
    Up the Tren to 50mg and the Mast to 75mg. Remember Masteron's effects are best seen when your BF is 10% and below.

The rest is diet my friend...

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaturatedFat View Post

40mg ED Tren
    50mg ED Prop
    60mg ED Mast

Looks good. Run that for a few weeks and if everything is cool up the Tren a bit.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.