• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tear apart my Cut Cycle!

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My research has led me to want to try the ever popular Tren/Prop/Mast cycle.

40mg ED Tren
50mg ED Prop
60mg ED Mast

I've read a lot of mixed reviews about which one to run higher, the Tren or the Prop. Now I've never ran Tren before, but I have run a 19-Nor, Deca, in the past, and had 0 progesterone sides. This will be my 3rd cycle.

I also thought about just using a "cut mix" that my source has, its 50mg of each one, 150mg/ml vial. I did the math, and I would save $108 doing it that way. BUT, I would have no control over the amount of Tren or Prop.

If you Tren vets ran it @ 50mg ED starting off, I will just get them all seperatley, so I can adjust. What are your thoughts?

side bar: aromasin will be ran, along with caber, clomid for PCT, I planned on running it for 10 weeks? but the "Tren train" I hear about usually only runs for about 6-8?

Why do people always conveniently "forget" to post their stats?

Sorry about that,

1) Age - 26

2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 5'11'' 225lb 14%

3) Years of Consistant Training experience - 4

4) Previous Cycle experience -

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/napsgear-net/130594-my-full-naps-review-bloodwork-pics.html

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...cycle-results-bloodwork-pics.html#post2487518

5) Training routine and Diet - 1 major body part a week, very high intensity, heavy weight, train for hypertrophy, cardio cardio and more cardio. Food will consist of eggs/oatmeal/ground beef/chicken/turkey/brown rice/nuts/olive oils/fruits and veggies.

6) Cycle Goals - Cut fat, hold onto as much muscle as possible, wanting to stay above 200lb @ less than 8%

40mg ED Tren
50mg ED Prop
60mg ED Mast

I've read a lot of mixed reviews about which one to run higher, the Tren or the Prop. Now I've never ran Tren before, but I have run a 19-Nor, Deca, in the past, and had 0 progesterone sides. This will be my 3rd cycle.

I also thought about just using a "cut mix" that my source has, its 50mg of each one, 150mg/ml vial. I did the math, and I would save $108 doing it that way. BUT, I would have no control over the amount of Tren or Prop.

If you Tren vets ran it @ 50mg ED starting off, I will just get them all seperatley, so I can adjust. What are your thoughts?

side bar: aromasin will be ran, along with caber, clomid for PCT, I planned on running it for 10 weeks? but the "Tren train" I hear about usually only runs for about 6-8?

Up the Tren to 50mg and the Mast to 75mg. Remember Masteron's effects are best seen when your BF is 10% and below.

The rest is diet my friend...

40mg ED Tren
50mg ED Prop
60mg ED Mast

Looks good. Run that for a few weeks and if everything is cool up the Tren a bit.

Back