IronMag Research Chems

Test#1. Gyno-subjects YOU!!

Rep Points

Lightbulb Test#1. Gyno-subjects YOU!!

After reading how to become a freak I thought of this let's do lil bro science project!!!

Ok guys all of you running gear or that have ran gear and got gyno. Or didnt get gyno. Tell your sides how bad it was, how you took care of it. This is just to kind of get an idea on how many people get the sides an how many don't and to see how bad it is and how hard it is to get rid of an let us know if any of you had to have sergury to have it removed. If you did get gyno. what were you taking dose an time length also stats, weight, hight,bf%

Thanks guys.

Ultimate UKA Rep

Rep Points

I'm waiting for BigBenj to show up.....
    http://ukanabolic.com/image/data/logo.jpg
    Pharmacy grade products/fast shipping
    http://www.ukanabolic.com/
    PM me if you have any questions/concerns

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Where's Retlaw when you need him?

I had a gyno flare up. It was from taking 75mg of dbol on top of 750mg of test. At the time I was running 25mg of aromasin ED. It just kept getting worse so I dropped the dbol, added nolva and letro and bumped the aromasin down to 12.5. Nolva was at 40mg and Letro at like 1mg. It went away and I haven't seen it since.

This is why it pays to have ANYTHING you might need onhand before you start a cycle.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Have never had gyno, I always take an AI while on cycle from doc. Knock on wood never any issues.

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

1000mg of test a week, 100mg of dbol a day with a strict Wendy's ONLY diet will take care of your gyno. No need for shit like Aromasin, Tamox or Adex.

Really?!?!? What a stupid way to fish for gyno prevention/executiuon plans. Read the stickies.

Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Rep Points

It's to see how many people get it an how many don't I've read the stickies I wanted to do this for the ability to say I know 30 peeps an only 4 got gyno an this is y!!

roidzrgood

Rep Points

Never had a problem myself. I think my nips are dead. I get other estro sides just no gyno. Even at 750mg/week and high teen bf I didn't

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Test doesn't fuck with me too bad. It's the orals on top that really do it in for me.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    1000mg of test a week, 100mg of dbol a day with a strict Wendy's ONLY diet will take care of your gyno. No need for shit like Aromasin, Tamox or Adex.

Really?!?!? What a stupid way to fish for gyno prevention/executiuon plans. Read the stickies.

Same exact thought I had.

Rep Points

i think its a good thread, its always good to see other peoples protocol on gyno and how much of it they got rid of by using what drugs
    also curious about whether people were doing the right thing using AI and still got gyno.

on a 500mg test e cycle, first week i ran aromasin 12.5 a day, nipps got itchy, bumped it to 25mg per day. That took care of itchy nipps fpr a couple weeks, then for the next few weeks after that, about 2x a week nips would get itchy, id pop 50mg aromasin that day and it would be gone for a few days. Eventually the itchy nips stopped completely after week 7 or so while staying at 25mg until end of pct
    Last edited by LightBearer; 11-18-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Rep Points

i had slight gyno (puffy nipples) since i was about 13 and it ran in my family. After taking my first cycle of sust deca and anadrol i did notice that the gyno progressed a little bit. i was young and stupid and did not use any anti estrogens. I ran the same cycle two more times over the next couple years. I ended up going to the second best gyno surgeon in the usa to have it taken care of. I am currently starting my first cycle since after about 7 years off but this time i am using anastrozole and hopefully i will not experience anymore gyno. im just a lil worried that i started my cycle with my body fat percentage too high this time around. I definitely have so extra fat on me and love handles. hopefully it does not cause an issue. 7 grand is a lot for a surgery.
    i maybe stoopit but at least i can lift hevvy things.

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    i think its a good thread, its always good to see other peoples protocol on gyno and how much of it they got rid of by using what drugs
    also curious about whether people were doing the right thing using AI and still got gyno.

on a 500mg test e cycle, first week i ran aromasin 12.5 a day, nipps got itchy, bumped it to 25mg per day. That took care of itchy nipps fpr a couple weeks, then for the next few weeks after that, about 2x a week nips would get itchy, id pop 50mg aromasin that day and it would be gone for a few days. Eventually the itchy nips stopped completely after week 7 or so while staying at 25mg until end of pct
    Thanks man! That y I posted it to c how many people get it an how bad an how they dill an if higher bf has more or less on the effect.

the oncoming storm

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHULK View Post
    It's to see how many people get it an how many don't I've read the stickies I wanted to do this for the ability to say I know 30 peeps an only 4 got gyno an this is y!!
    That's not a very reliable way to conduct a survey...it's like asking who has had a bad customer service experience. People who have been burned will be more likely to respond than people who have never had a problem. Plus, you will only get responses from IM members, who may or may not be representative of the total AAS using population.

...so your results will likely be skewed toward an over-reporting of gyno.

If you ever take a statistics course, you will discover that the numbers you hear reported in any news story are slanted by who is asking and how they are asking the questions.

no problem with looking for some anecdotes which your question is good for, but don't expect responses to be indicative of average responses to aromatization.
    Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Noheawaiian View Post
    I'm waiting for BigBenj to show up.....
    hey hey heyyyy

I got a flare up from anadrol(50mg ed)and nolva took care of that.
    Got puffy nips from test(100mg prop eod) but aromasin took care of that.
    Had a little progestinal issue and prami took care of that.

Ultimate UKA Rep

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    hey hey heyyyy

I got a flare up from anadrol(50mg ed)and nolva took care of that.
    Got puffy nips from test(100mg prop eod) but aromasin took care of that.
    Had a little progestinal issue and prami took care of that.
    Arimidex would work well too...........

Rep Points

Currently on 750 mgs Test E, 600 mgs EQ per week, and kicked with 60 mgs Tbol and ending with 100mgs anavar per day. No issues at all. I tried an AI for a few weeks cause I thought I was bloating and it killed my joints so I quit it.

I'm very surprised because I had huge nipple lumps during puberty. Also, I am recomping so I'm quite a bit fatter than most would recommend running a cycle at.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Test doesn't fuck with me too bad. It's the orals on top that really do it in for me.
    Ya running dbol and test sides usually come at 2-3 week mark I guess when test e's really kicking. I ran adex, letro, and nolva from 3 or 4 different places, and it was only solved by dropping the dbol.

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Noheawaiian View Post
    Arimidex would work well too...........
    Yes...yes it will. A 55ml bottle that simply says ADEX in big ass letters lol

Ultimate UKA Rep

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    Yes...yes it will. A 55ml bottle that simply says ADEX in big ass letters lol
    Hey, make that a crooked label that says ADEX, throw it in a Dolce & Gabanna box, & you've god an anti-estrogen musk for them pam andersons.....