• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test#1. Gyno-subjects YOU!!

GreenHULK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After reading how to become a freak I thought of this let's do lil bro science project!!!

Ok guys all of you running gear or that have ran gear and got gyno. Or didnt get gyno. Tell your sides how bad it was, how you took care of it. This is just to kind of get an idea on how many people get the sides an how many don't and to see how bad it is and how hard it is to get rid of an let us know if any of you had to have sergury to have it removed. If you did get gyno. what were you taking dose an time length also stats, weight, hight,bf%

Thanks guys.

I'm waiting for BigBenj to show up.....

Where's Retlaw when you need him?

I had a gyno flare up. It was from taking 75mg of dbol on top of 750mg of test. At the time I was running 25mg of aromasin ED. It just kept getting worse so I dropped the dbol, added nolva and letro and bumped the aromasin down to 12.5. Nolva was at 40mg and Letro at like 1mg. It went away and I haven't seen it since.

This is why it pays to have ANYTHING you might need onhand before you start a cycle.

Have never had gyno, I always take an AI while on cycle from doc. Knock on wood never any issues.

1000mg of test a week, 100mg of dbol a day with a strict Wendy's ONLY diet will take care of your gyno. No need for shit like Aromasin, Tamox or Adex.

Really?!?!? What a stupid way to fish for gyno prevention/executiuon plans. Read the stickies.

reading_rainbow.jpg

It's to see how many people get it an how many don't I've read the stickies I wanted to do this for the ability to say I know 30 peeps an only 4 got gyno an this is y!!

Never had a problem myself. I think my nips are dead. I get other estro sides just no gyno. Even at 750mg/week and high teen bf I didn't

Test doesn't fuck with me too bad. It's the orals on top that really do it in for me.

1000mg of test a week, 100mg of dbol a day with a strict Wendy's ONLY diet will take care of your gyno. No need for shit like Aromasin, Tamox or Adex.

Really?!?!? What a stupid way to fish for gyno prevention/executiuon plans. Read the stickies.

reading_rainbow.jpg

Same exact thought I had.

i think its a good thread, its always good to see other peoples protocol on gyno and how much of it they got rid of by using what drugs
also curious about whether people were doing the right thing using AI and still got gyno.

on a 500mg test e cycle, first week i ran aromasin 12.5 a day, nipps got itchy, bumped it to 25mg per day. That took care of itchy nipps fpr a couple weeks, then for the next few weeks after that, about 2x a week nips would get itchy, id pop 50mg aromasin that day and it would be gone for a few days. Eventually the itchy nips stopped completely after week 7 or so while staying at 25mg until end of pct

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
i had slight gyno (puffy nipples) since i was about 13 and it ran in my family. After taking my first cycle of sust deca and anadrol i did notice that the gyno progressed a little bit. i was young and stupid and did not use any anti estrogens. I ran the same cycle two more times over the next couple years. I ended up going to the second best gyno surgeon in the usa to have it taken care of. I am currently starting my first cycle since after about 7 years off but this time i am using anastrozole and hopefully i will not experience anymore gyno. im just a lil worried that i started my cycle with my body fat percentage too high this time around. I definitely have so extra fat on me and love handles. hopefully it does not cause an issue. 7 grand is a lot for a surgery.

i think its a good thread, its always good to see other peoples protocol on gyno and how much of it they got rid of by using what drugs
also curious about whether people were doing the right thing using AI and still got gyno.

on a 500mg test e cycle, first week i ran aromasin 12.5 a day, nipps got itchy, bumped it to 25mg per day. That took care of itchy nipps fpr a couple weeks, then for the next few weeks after that, about 2x a week nips would get itchy, id pop 50mg aromasin that day and it would be gone for a few days. Eventually the itchy nips stopped completely after week 7 or so while staying at 25mg until end of pct

Thanks man! That y I posted it to c how many people get it an how bad an how they dill an if higher bf has more or less on the effect.

It's to see how many people get it an how many don't I've read the stickies I wanted to do this for the ability to say I know 30 peeps an only 4 got gyno an this is y!!

That's not a very reliable way to conduct a survey...it's like asking who has had a bad customer service experience. People who have been burned will be more likely to respond than people who have never had a problem. Plus, you will only get responses from IM members, who may or may not be representative of the total AAS using population.

...so your results will likely be skewed toward an over-reporting of gyno.

If you ever take a statistics course, you will discover that the numbers you hear reported in any news story are slanted by who is asking and how they are asking the questions.

no problem with looking for some anecdotes which your question is good for, but don't expect responses to be indicative of average responses to aromatization.

I'm waiting for BigBenj to show up.....
hey hey heyyyy

I got a flare up from anadrol(50mg ed)and nolva took care of that.
Got puffy nips from test(100mg prop eod) but aromasin took care of that.
Had a little progestinal issue and prami took care of that.

hey hey heyyyy

I got a flare up from anadrol(50mg ed)and nolva took care of that.
Got puffy nips from test(100mg prop eod) but aromasin took care of that.
Had a little progestinal issue and prami took care of that.

Arimidex would work well too...........

Currently on 750 mgs Test E, 600 mgs EQ per week, and kicked with 60 mgs Tbol and ending with 100mgs anavar per day. No issues at all. I tried an AI for a few weeks cause I thought I was bloating and it killed my joints so I quit it.

I'm very surprised because I had huge nipple lumps during puberty. Also, I am recomping so I'm quite a bit fatter than most would recommend running a cycle at.

Test doesn't fuck with me too bad. It's the orals on top that really do it in for me.

Ya running dbol and test sides usually come at 2-3 week mark I guess when test e's really kicking. I ran adex, letro, and nolva from 3 or 4 different places, and it was only solved by dropping the dbol.

Yes...yes it will. A 55ml bottle that simply says ADEX in big ass letters lol

Hey, make that a crooked label that says ADEX, throw it in a Dolce & Gabanna box, & you've god an anti-estrogen musk for them pam andersons.....

Back