• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Women & Drugs - if you're female or helping a female - READ THIS

IML Gear Cream!
I would like to comment on the use of Mirena that you mentioned. I strongly caution women to research it prior to using. I had it for one year and it royally messed me up. It put a lot of weight on me, joint pain, messed up my menstrual cycle. I've had it out for 3 months and still can't seem to drop the weight, the joint pain is better. There are a lot if women that have had problems with it.

Traditional IUDs are a non-hormonal copper wire. However there had been a lot of issue w/ heavy bleeding as a result, so very, very low hormonal options such as Mirena were created. Mirena only has a very low dose, slow-release Progesterone component to address the bleeding. I've personally had one, but also have no history of issues w/ BC - i have always used very low-dose E/P options: originally Trilevelin / Triphasal BC (dating way back to the 80s) - used that for many years but moved to Nuvaring for something different, but still very low hormone dose, and most recently Mirena - all w/ zero issue. That said, we know that woman vary GREATLY in their hormone levels and response to BC. It is absolutely a critical thing to work w/ your ob-gyn on. Not everything is going to work off the bat. At one point I had switched OB/GYNs and for some reason I guess she didn't hear clearly what I was using and recommended a different one that was slightly different hormone dosing and it was pure misery. It took a couple months to work thru it but actually ended up going back to the original brand I was using.

From an AAS standpoint, if you have chosen to follow the route to the dark side and are looking at it as a committed part of your lifestyle, I would recommend exploring a non-hormonal or extremely low hormone dose BC option. (I.e. it is very hard to alter your current BC for a "I want to give this a try" of a couple months of a cycle - if you want to make this change, look at how you might want to adjust your BC options. Its not soemthing to be scared of or rocket science, but it is a slow process when you are looking at impacts to your hormone profile and how that fits into the monthly impact to your life and your lifestyle. There are no quicky decisions or changes and you sometimes have to be patient w/ the finding how your body responds and finding the best combination of everything you are looking at adding to forces on your natural hormone profile.

another thing you can look into, and this is extreme but ... uterine ablation. you would absolutely have to be done having children though

I had a copper iud and it was rough at first with bleeding and was always a bit heavier but eventually smoothed out. first 6 months is the most difficult.
that said I got pregnant with my fourth child with one..lolol

super good read! there's def not enough out there on women and supplement use. hearing a lot of buzz around SARMS too-- any energy around that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super good read! there's def not enough out there on women and supplement use. hearing a lot of buzz around SARMS too-- any energy around that??

I don't really know too much about SARMs - they are "newer" (relatively speaking) and there's still only sporadic female use experience. Maybe I'll revisit this and see if I can compile enough info to add a section to this article.

SARMS have been around for several years now, we were the first company (IronMag Labs) to use a SARM in a supplement which was Osta Rx, now discontinued.

I can help you with SARMS or other research chems, what is your goal?

I know its been a long time, but holy crap awesome write up, just what my wife needs a better point of view on this subject. Thanks

Back