Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Just pinned some SLIN for the first time.

Rep Points

Just pinned some SLIN for the first time.

First off stats for Victor. 23yrs old, 240lbs, 15%bf, in week 13 of a 16 week Test/EQ cycle. I am going to kick the last 4 weeks of this cycle with some slin pre-workout, here is my protocol.

1hr pre-workout take 50gr casein
    15min pre take slin(Humalog), I'm starting at 2iu and will work up to no more than 10
    with the shot 10g waxy maize per unit of slin
    intraworkout sip on 50grams of waxy maize and 50gr of Carnivor beef aminos
    1hr post workout eat a low fat, complex carb and high protein meal
    2.5hr post workout drink 8oz of apple juice

I have glucose tabs as well as fruit snacks and powerbar energy shots stashed in my car, gym bag, bedroom and kitchen. My roommate know what I am doing and he is a nurse. I have treated people for hypoglycemia so I know the symptoms very well and how to deal with them. Please don't think that I am going into this blind, I have done the research to know how to use slin safely and effectivly. Critiques on my protocol are welcome.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

23 and you need slin all ready? Wow....

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Why are you drinking a casien shake not whey before your workout?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    23 and you need slin all ready? Wow....

/V
    he doesn't need it.. he wants it.

also OP judging by your avatar and what you stated I would suspect your a firefighter or paramedic.

best shit money can buy! ^^

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    Why are you drinking a casien shake not whey before your workout?
    out of everything he just stated this is the only thing that came to your mind.. personally I don't give a shit if he drinks bull semen before a workout I just want to know what gains hell be getting with slin!

Rep Points

It sucks but I'm allergic to whey.

Rep Points

Be careful buddy. I hope that's fast acting slin

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    Be careful buddy. I hope that's fast acting slin
    He did say Humalog....still, I can't see how/why you would want to use slin at his age. I doubt he has reached his full genetic potential, and I don't think he's competing. And OP, that stats are not for me alone...it's for everyone to see. Expect some heat from the other vets when they read that a 23 year old wants to start using slin. Good luck.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

Thanks Vic, I expected some heat, from what I have seen most people on this board are not very big on slin.

ecot3c, I have been accepted to med school and will be leaving in August for it, so after that for sure no more cycles and barely enough time to lift. I have been curious about slin for a while and wanted to see if it does what people say it can do so this is my last chance to give it a go.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bccs View Post
    Thanks Vic, I expected some heat, from what I have seen most people on this board are not very big on slin.
    I'm a huge fan of it. I've been using it for years on and off and have used it in many different ways in conjunction with GH and IGF as well. I started to use it for two reasons....I pretty much maxed out my genetic potential, and I had also planned to compete. Granted, I did not compete but it was the plan at the time. If I hadn't reached my genetic potential, and if I had not planned on competing, I would not have touched the stuff.

You are a medical student and you are probably well aware of most of the risks involved (well...maybe not)....yet you chose to use it anyway. I can't make any sense out of that. Your mind is made up, so I'm not going to preach to ya.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

Bro you only need slin if you are trying to be gargantuan or you are a diabetic and you are neither.

It's cool to learn about it and maybe use it a time or two but you don't really need it. But I hear it's badass if you want to get huoooooge.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    But I hear it's badass if you want to get huoooooge.
    That would be my goal.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good luck with medical school OP. seeing as though your roomie is a nurse, he should've questioned your motives. Anyways like V, I'm not going to preach to you. If you are well aware of the risks involved (severe hypoglycemia leading -> comatose state -> death) and have a back up plan ready, then take what the vets say with much acceptance.

I have seen patients go into severe hypoglycemia before, to the point that you gotta "lay a line" in them and pump them full of D5W and it wasn't a fun experience.

To each his own though. If you think you've reached your potential like V did, then soak up as much advice as possible.
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    He did say Humalog....still, I can't see how/why you would want to use slin at his age. I doubt he has reached his full genetic potential, and I don't think he's competing. And OP, that stats are not for me alone...it's for everyone to see. Expect some heat from the other vets when they read that a 23 year old wants to start using slin. Good luck.

/V
    ^^^This x1000

Slin is great when used properly and for the right reasons, but at 23 with no goals of competing professionally, it makes little sense. Also, you protocol is not ideal...

Rep Points

Im an old fuck, lol been thinking about using slin. Still on the fence about it.

Rep Points

ive tried to get some guys to explain slin to me someone please chime in on how this works, just curious havent done any research so be that as it may, give me a break and just speak of it in short
    IPDomestic- hasn't let me down yet! Adempt- legit and cheap and a great guy, easy to work w great job adempt

Rep Points

Slin is dangerous stuff bro. That's one thing I never plan to touch unless I become diabetic.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by antonoverlord View Post
    ive tried to get some guys to explain slin to me someone please chime in on how this works, just curious havent done any research so be that as it may, give me a break and just speak of it in short
    In easy terms, exogenous insulin is used as a medium or transporter to encourage or help the body shuttle glucose into tissues. From here, it is stored for future energy usage. Diabetic patients, doesn't matter which type, have a deficiency in producing it by the pancreas, specifically the Islet of Langerhans.

If you do NOT have stored glucose as a form of energy, your body will begin to breakdown amino acids (muscle tissue) for energy because for some damn reason, it is easier to break down compared to fat. However, fat will also begin to get broken down. This is where you get your Ketosis from.

It should be noted that if glucose is not transported out of the blood stream, this is when high levels of glucose begin to show. That's why diabetics do finger sticks, to measure the amount of glucose in the blood plasma.
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by antonoverlord View Post
    It can't and it should not be explained in short...it's a rather complex science. If you are really curious, do the research. I read up on the subject for two years before I started. Used wrong....you could easily die. There is no room for error. Slin basically helps shuttle nutrients throughout your body. Read up on it bro, it will also give you a better understanding of proper dieting, how many carbs and how much protein to take and when. You will also learn more about GH and IGF....and how they all work. There is far too much important info about the subject, and that makes it really difficult to explain in a nut shell.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

sorry vic im not planning on using it i was just wondering how it was used for bobybuilding
    IPDomestic- hasn't let me down yet! Adempt- legit and cheap and a great guy, easy to work w great job adempt

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

True V, just wanted to give it a dumbed-down explanation. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

Either way, it should be the very last chemical used. Once you've gone through AAS, IGF-1 and GH...slin should be your last stop.

Rep Points

thanks dj thats all i wanted to know, didnt want anyone to try and use this without proper knowledge if i was gonna use damn right id research the shit out of it

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No problem. Like I've said before, knowledge is power....

Rep Points

slin is dangerous indeed.

Rep Points

what I'm wondering is...why wouldn't your body just produce as much insulin as you need in response to eating those carbs? Does your body produce less insulin during the time that the humalog is in your system?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bccs View Post
    That would be my goal.
    no man you got it wrong. huooooge like Olympia huge. They called Phil Heath Philsulin.