• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

drinking and AAS

doohgk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what are the dangers of drinking and AAS at the same time? I know its bad in general because it saturates your muscles and what not, but what are the actual medical troubles with drinking and AAS at the same time? This includes .5 mg of arimidex eod.

If you're using an oral along with alcohol, especially heavy drinking, you're putting a lot of strain on your liver.

Only problem I ever had was when I was running winny, which is known to dry out your joints. I drank heavily and my elbows hurt like shit the next day. Other than that its been completely fine. Just had a party last weekend and felt great.

From a muscle building standpoint, heavy drinking, especially high calorie drinks like beer is no good. For one, youre just consuming a bunch of empty calories that have no real benefit for you body, and two, when drinking, most of us are going to want to eat shitty food. Last time I had a whole bag of chocolate donuts, a bowl of cereal, a sandwich, and shit ton of taco bell.

Moral of the story: don't be a pussy, drink up

Last edited:
Don't drink at all when on oral AAS. Injectables kind of "bypass" the liver...not really but they aren't really harming it so other than inhibiting your gains, a little in moderation, ON OCCASION, isn't harmful. I'm on prescribed testosterone and drinking rarely and moderately does me no harm...and yes, I've got lab work every 6 months to back this up.

The ACS has milk thistle,i thought milk thistle while "on" cycle was no good, counter productive? especially if ur taking any orals?

Milk thistle is in every on cycle support product I've seen and I've always used it. If it inhibits gains its only minimally if at all. There are many herbs and products you can use for liver detoxification. I'd say try not to overdo it while on an oral especially

what do you recommend, and i am currently taking 75mg daily of anavar included in my current cycle...IP Livercure? i am trying to find anything i can about this, to no avail

Everything in moderation is ok. If your going to get shittered just make sure its not happening every weekend.

IML Gear Cream!
If youre drinking on cycle you dont have your priorities straight. Anyone looking for results has to remain focused.

Alcohol Lowers Testosterone, Increases Estrogen

"If you're a guy and you're STILL unsure whether to reduce or eliminate alcohol from your diet, here's yet another fact for you to ponder: alcohol lowers testosterone, increases estrogen, and often brings about gynecomastria http://www.zapsgym.com/resources/alcohol.htm(male breast enlargement) due to your body's increased conversion of testosterone and other aromatizable androgens to estrogen.

It can also lead tohttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=1171045&dopt=Abstract testicular atrophy, low sperm count, and difficulty in performing sexually viahttp://familydoctor.org/109.xml erectile dysfunction. Furthermore, if you lift weights to feel and look stronger you should be aware that alcohol is preventing you from making as much progress as you should. It does this by http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=19363destroying muscle gains in several ways, including lowering testosterone, dehydration, preventing vitamin absorption, and much more."

The ACS has milk thistle,i thought milk thistle while "on" cycle was no good, counter productive? especially if ur taking any orals?
Milk thistle is a great anti-oxidant for on cycle protection.

Moral of the story: don't be a pussy, drink up

:roflmao:

If you can avoid it you will be better off .
I drink a couple beers after my workout at night because I have to calm down to sleep but I am not on gear as of now .
I know Frank Zane used to indulge in a glass of red wine now and then : or was it everyday .
I have drank while on gear with no short term problems , I don't know about long term yet . About twenty years ago I would down Dboll with a brew , I just didn't know better . Avoid alcohol if you can , while on .

Back