• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This is my story!

HarleyD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now iv joined this forum for help,info,other peoples views,and just some help from people who know what there talking about. I dont need smart ass comments im not here for this im here so i can learn.

If i dont ask i will never learn...any way,
i want to start bulking up and look good, im 22, weigh 76kg, and im 5.8. I play alot of soccer train 3 times a week in peek season and i train 4-5 nights in off season. (alot of cardio) im a little chubby atm as i took a season off and now getting back into it, so iv been told by a work mate to go on clenbutoral, hes oppinion was to shed some kgs Using clenbutoral,and get to around 68-70kg and then start on TestProp injection and Dbol tablets.

I will say now i dont have any idea what or how good TestProp is,and if taking Dbol tablets at the same time will help or what?
Im not going to rush into it as id rather learn about it all first. But from were i am from it is hard to get different types of roids so i want to jnow if this is worth it or not. Theres a possibility of getting a hold of stanazolol aswell if that helps on answering what is better to use?

Iv never used roids before but once i start something i always 100% do it to the fullest and the right way.

Sorry for the blabbering but any feedback (not bagging me) would be awsome! Thank you.

Welcome to the board. You can lose alot of bodyfat with the right diet & training alone. Check out all the forums on the board for great information. Also if you repost in the anabolic forum you should get some opinions on your specific questions. Good luck.

Back