Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

CEM products liquidex review

BOARD REP

Rep Points

CEM products liquidex review

I got the blood test results back yesterday for my lab rats. I used the process in the sticky for cheap blood work(I recommend it). I am running test c @ 600mg a week now and their estradiol levels were at 19.2 ng/ml where anything between 8 and 45 is normal. This review for their liquidex product is a huge thumbs up. Especially with the blood work to back it up. My lab rats thank you!!

Rep Points

I'm sure a lot of people out there will love to hear this.

Rep Points

Thanks for sharing that. Anecdotally, I just switched to CEM Liquidex from AG-Guys and I can actually tell the difference. Was getting spot acne and some other common tell-tales, all gone in 3 days of 1mg / day with CEM.

ALSO: On a lark, I tried the CEM Liquid CIA - HOLY $#$$!! Ah, can you say happy girlfriend??

Jack

Rep Points

Are these cem products oral or injectable? they don't give any information of any kind. How to you know what to start off with? I just bought T3 and clomi. Anyone use this stuff?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ak1951 View Post
    Are these cem products oral or injectable? they don't give any information of any kind. How to you know what to start off with? I just bought T3 and clomi. Anyone use this stuff?
    They are oral.
    What are your intentions for running them? t3 obviously fatloss. Clomid ...for what ? pct? to raise test ?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    They are oral.
    What are your intentions for running them? t3 obviously fatloss. Clomid ...for what ? pct? to raise test ?
    Hi...thanks for asking. Yes t3 weight loss. Clomi PCT and I hope a Test alternative I take 1cc pr week now. Clen for mass gains. Any advice as to what to start out at? I was going to go with 1ml each pr day. This research thing has a bug up my back side. But I thought I would give it a try. If the stuff is not illegal what is all the big deal about anyway? Or is it just to make people THINK it is a big deal. I am not interested in any more bull shit.

Rep Points

Hi...thanks for asking. Yes t3 weight loss. Clomi PCT and I hope a Test alternative I take 1cc pr week now. Clen for mass gains. Any advice as to what to start out at? I was going to go with 1ml each pr day. This research thing has a bug up my back side. But I thought I would give it a try. If the stuff is not illegal what is all the big deal about anyway? Or is it just to make people THINK it is a big deal. I am not interested in any more bull shit.
    Its a "big deal" if you are talking about human use to people selling it.. its not meant for human use or it would be by prescription... these are things your DOC would give you a script for in some cases. like Clomid is used in cancer treatment.. I made a post at your other post with more info...

what do you mean "I hope a Test alternative I take 1cc pr week now" ??? what does that mean? you are taking injection? of what? there is no test alternative in my op, and ALL cycles should have a test base to make up for your bodys shut down. ( I hope you know your body shuts down its own testosterone production when you use steroids.. why i rec something to cover that. test, even though that also causes shutdown, it alteast replaces whats being lost and test is used for MANY functions in the body, NOT just muscle and sex.)

good luck
    WHO I use and recommend for high quality products:

An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

Rep Points

Bro do NOT use 1ml of clen and t3. Thats crazy dosages. Start with .25ml each.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    Its a "big deal" if you are talking about human use to people selling it.. its not meant for human use or it would be by prescription... these are things your DOC would give you a script for in some cases. like Clomid is used in cancer treatment.. I made a post at your other post with more info...

what do you mean "I hope a Test alternative I take 1cc pr week now" ??? what does that mean? you are taking injection? of what? there is no test alternative in my op, and ALL cycles should have a test base to make up for your bodys shut down. ( I hope you know your body shuts down its own testosterone production when you use steroids.. why i rec something to cover that. test, even though that also causes shutdown, it alteast replaces whats being lost and test is used for MANY functions in the body, NOT just muscle and sex.)

good luck
    Thanks Blurgs: Yes I understand many things. 40 years of lifting have taught me a few things. There is a lot of "research" going on with clomid as a replacement. This is one of many articles.

Using Clomid For HRT = 980 Testosterone Level
    Using Clomid For HRT = 980 Testosterone Level

Sssssssssssssss

Rep Points

More out of you? Shit I wish I could neg again for being a douchebag now in multiple threads.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Re: CEM products liquidex review

Quote Originally Posted by acemon View Post
    I got the blood test results back yesterday for my lab rats. I used the process in the sticky for cheap blood work(I recommend it). I am running test c @ 600mg a week now and their estradiol levels were at 19.2 ng/ml where anything between 8 and 45 is normal. This review for their liquidex product is a huge thumbs up. Especially with the blood work to back it up. My lab rats thank you!!
    What dose were you taking of adex and how many times a week?

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

Sssssssssssssss

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    What dose were you taking of adex and how many times a week?
    fuksake bro this thread is from 6 months ago- some dipshit bumped it and like 5 other threads cause he cant seem to figure out how to properly dose clen and t3.