• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cyp and EQ combo for bulking..thoughts?

mrgasket

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
let me first introduce my backround and all that good stuff 6'1 202 10%bf, been training for 5 years 3 very dedicated as far as diet is concerned, sleep patterns ect. i ran one test C cycle @500mg for 12wks 1.5 years ago, a couple months back i decided i wanted run another test cycle but the gear wound up being underdosed when bloodwork came back, i waited 2weeks ran my planned pct about 3 days into the pct i felt very moody but that seems like it was just from the rebound effect from coming off the test. however its been a week since then an i feel great, had bloodwork done, everything came back good, liver, kidneys, bp, and tri's im going to finish my pct up just to be on the safe side...now my question...

I have Test and EQ to run a 12wk cycle that looks like this

Test C- 750mg wk
EQ- 400mg/ wk
Adex and nolva if needed (will prolly run adex .5mg E3D) worked well in the past
have hcg, nolva, clomid, letro, armosin, adex, all on hand just to be safe..
planning on running a good pct when this cycle is over

Nolva 40-40-20-20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Do you guys think hgc is needed?

anything i should tweak in the diet department because i have heard the eq makes you hungry like a horse, but has good gains even when lots of food isnt taken in...seems like a good bulker? but ive also heard it as a good cutter, so advice there would be helpful too. I dont want to go near deca, or even touch on the idea of tren, i want to stay with the least amount of compounds possible...perhaps throw in test P the first 4 weeks just so i can get a jump on it, i dont really feel like running an oral this cycle, im not a huge fan of them, even tho my bloodwork is good i feel that orals are just harder on your body..

thank you for the help.

First off, how old are you?

The cycle looks good. Test prop makes an excellent kicker. As for the hcg, i'd run it throughout your cycle at 500iu shot twice weekly. Do not, however, run the hcg during your pct.
Aside from that, i'd say that everything looks good.

Maybe bump the eq up to 600 mg ew, and also i'd throw in tne the first 4 weeks instead of prop. You really will get a jump on it then. Since you have low enough bodyfat, you can use a slin pin and run the test no ester ed the first 4 weeks. That would be jumping in :)

I agree with this 100%. You need to bump the EQ to 600mg.

Maybe bump the eq up to 600 mg ew, and also i'd throw in tne the first 4 weeks instead of prop. You really will get a jump on it then. Since you have low enough bodyfat, you can use a slin pin and run the test no ester ed the first 4 weeks. That would be jumping in :)

600-800 eq a week
run it at least 16 weeks even 20
PCT clomid
week 1 100mg
week 2 75
week 3 75
week 4 50
a-sin 25-25-12-12 weeksly(everyday or eod depending on how you feel)(for the pct)
hcg twice a week 500(250 on each shot)
you can kick start with dbol or winstrol or tne or test prop or test prop and tren a for 6 weeks(i love kick starting with the last option)
adex .5 everyday whole cycle,

So this is how i would do

Test c 500 week 1-week 8
test c 750 week 9-20
EQ 800 week 1-20
Test prop 50 ed or 100 eod week 1-6
tren a 50 ed or 100 eod week 1-6

or you can run test prop ed for the first 4-5 weeks
and finish it with tren for the last 6 weeks...tren will burn the extra fat you gained in your bulk

Last edited:
I'd bump the eq to 600mg/week and run it a minimum of 14 weeks to get the full effect. Its definitely a versatile compound. Gains will depend on diet. I'm running it right now paired with superdrol and test e and I'm gaining clean weight at a good rate while eating a clean diet that's not much more than my personal maintenance diet but my eq isn't even kicked in yet.

ive run low dose test 500mg and eq 400mg and im into my 14th week. diet has been average for a few reasons but im 7kg up and actually dropped BF. i love equ. next time round ill bump it to 750 and 600mg resepectively.

Ok so it seems raise the eq to 600wk...think the gains will benefit from this substantially?

Also age 24 years of reading and insight, listening to watching others when it comes to aas.

As of right now i want to stay away from tren or deca, as no one ive ever talked to would reccomend it mabey for a 6th cycle or so but not a 3rd if you count the under dosed test cycle i stopped...

Two questions...

Can i run it for just 12 weeks anything longer i feel that i would rather not be on for that long

how do people feel about waiting a full month after pct and jumping right back on? But as previously stated i ran my last cycle with under dosed test and stopped after 4wks when i was feeling nothing, i then tried another brand of test i had and knew was good and very soon after i pinned the new test i felt like i had something in me so i determined the other test bunk, waited 2wks n did pct

Back