• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GP 1-Test Cyp

Robalo

Man with a plan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking for some feedback on this(logs, reviews) but i can't seem to find anything. From what i've gathered already, some loved it, others didn't and It can be a great adition to a cut or lean bulk (or so they say) For a cut, what do you think about 1-Test Cyp 600mg/ Test E 250mg?

id always advocate test/tren/masteron for a cutting cycle..

perhaps substitute oral winstrol for masteron to cut costs.

ive heard that test-1 cyp gives results that are similar to boldenone, yet slightly more pronounced. No experience with it yet though.

1-Test Cyp is 5alpha reduced boldenone, and is the same structure as methenolone without the 1-methylation.

I actually plan on running it and with tren/var/masteron.

You should run around 400mg-600mg for at least 12 weeks.

I'm planning on 1tc 600mg and test e or c at 500mg this spring to add some lean mass during my xc racing offseason.

Most of the feedback i've seen has been excellent. I've been waiting to get my hands on this one for a while.

Im not on GP 1-test cyp but have been using my own homebrew 1-test cyp at 800mg/ wk along with 700mg/ test e per week for over 16 wks and the 1-test really rocks bro. Its definatly a GREAT lean mass builder. Brings out some nice vascularity too. Ive been using it in a recomp cycle and Im really enjoying it. Its definatly one of my favorites. I would highly recommend giving it a try. All the gains are super lean and hard with no bloat. I finally got my arms over the 18in mark on this cycle and Im not even on any hardcore bulkers so its not a bloated, watered down 18 either. The shits legit.

reports have been good.. havent had a chance to run yet.. on the list

Back