• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bromo???

lostsoul

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
through out much search I cannot come to a clear conclusion how to use Bromo properly should it be necessary. i gather dosage is 2.5-5 mg.
what is the day protocol...ED/EOD/E3D/ 2x/ 1x...
thanks to anyone who chimes in:)

what is everyones choice of PCT for 19-nor's? seems like bromo/caber are hard to come by/ too expensive and heavy on sides.
TANX fellers:boobs::boobs:

Caber actually is pretty cheap considering you use it once every 3 days and dose it sparingly (.5mg). I don't get any noticeable side effects from it either.

through out much search I cannot come to a clear conclusion how to use Bromo properly should it be necessary. i gather dosage is 2.5-5 mg.
what is the day protocol...ED/EOD/E3D/ 2x/ 1x...
thanks to anyone who chimes in:)

what is everyones choice of PCT for 19-nor's? seems like bromo/caber are hard to come by/ too expensive and heavy on sides.
TANX fellers:boobs::boobs:

Caber is best, cost depends where u live. I can't get it here and it costs about 10 times more than bromo.

Bromo dosage-5mg ED taken in the morning.
Side effects can be a biatch even @ 1.25mg. Be sure to start low and increase as you develop some tolerance.

Back