• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I plan on suing Uncle Z for mental anguish

Ya'll can scoff if you want, but thanks to him we have safety lids on mcdonald cups. Someone sued for millions because they didn't know hot coffee followed the same laws of gravity as other things....which is down into your lap and balls. And that is called the path of least resistance. I figure a retainer fee to a good lawyer would be much more than a cycle of gear would be. So I might as well just order more gear from uncle. Its obvious his Trenbolone is overdosed and mutant-like in strength. Why is he selling such potent products?

It just doesn't seem like the FDA would of ever approved it for personal use. That's why i have trouble believing his FDA approved claims. Its just more lies from him but wtf can i do if i cant function sexually without his products? I would of NEVER bought anything if i knew they werent FDA approved for human use. Oh well, we live and learn.

hello-good-sir-on-behalf-of-the-internets-i-must-regretfully-inform-you-to-gtfo-and-take-your-fail-with-you.jpg

Ya'll can scoff if you want, but thanks to him we have safety lids on mcdonald cups. Someone sued for millions because they didn't know hot coffee followed the same laws of gravity as other things....which is down into your lap and balls. And that is called the path of least resistance. I figure a retainer fee to a good lawyer would be much more than a cycle of gear would be. So I might as well just order more gear from uncle. Its obvious his Trenbolone is overdosed and mutant-like in strength. Why is he selling such potent products?

It just doesn't seem like the FDA would of ever approved it for personal use. That's why i have trouble believing his FDA approved claims. Its just more lies from him but wtf can i do if i cant function sexually without his products? I would of NEVER bought anything if i knew they werent FDA approved for human use. Oh well, we live and learn.

Exactly. Everyone scoffed at Jesus in the beginning also. The hot coffee case still brings tears to my eyes. It is heroes like John that crusade for the little guy and protect us from the abuse of big pharma companies like Uncle Z. BTW, you don't pay John unless he collects for you. Some atty ad I saw on TV said that, so I'm sure John operates the same way.

tobacco and alcohol are also "FDA approved", knock yourself out.

Exactly. Everyone scoffed at Jesus in the beginning also. The hot coffee case still brings tears to my eyes. It is heroes like John that crusade for the little guy and protect us from the abuse of big pharma companies like Uncle Z. BTW, you don't pay John unless he collects for you. Some atty ad I saw on TV said that, so I'm sure John operates the same way.
:roflmao:

Its obvious his Trenbolone is overdosed and mutant-like in strength...

if this is true about Z'ds tren^^ then i whant some :)

Friendo, You need to do the following steps to insure you get a fair settlement.

First contact and explain you used illegal products to the following number:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1](202) 307-1000

Second, contact your local police department and show them the empty vials you used and let them know you do not a prescription for it. Also explain that you have sold the reminding vials to random guys at the gym to make a few bucks to cover your medical expenses, and are worried for their health.

Results: The next 15 years you don't have to pay for food or water, your woken up at a certain time everyday and are given free rec time! You'll even learn the ins and outs of being a "gangster". This result is worth more then money could ever provide. :)
[/SIZE][/FONT]

This thread has been a great read...lol.
BUT THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN BE REAL!
Just look at all his threads. He's gotta be fucking with everybody.
Fucking hilarious:roflmao:

Now that was funny! From wrecking ones shit cause he forgot about test...to mcdonalds cups to Jesus. What a thread!

Gotta get some of that from Z! Always had good luck with Z..guess this proves its still on point! (overdosed and mutant like strength) I am in!

IML Gear Cream!
Bump

this was an entertaining read..i wonder what ever became of the OP. he has to be the dumbest person on the planet....Heckler said it best "you should sue your parents for raising a retard."

So can ppl still sue z these days for potent gear? Discuss!

This is awesome. I wonder if you can sue for free gears?

So can ppl still sue z these days for potent gear? Discuss!
I still have some euro pharm tren e and its legit, havent made a purchase since he came back. just sayn

So the question is , are you going to order 30 more vials before the law suit gets under way ?
o

Word is friendo won his suit against uncle Z for mental anguish. He was awarded expired EP gear, 3 bottles of halo for her ( courtesy of prince) $27 in BTC coins ( he hasn?t picked up funds yet ). Congratulations Friendo you won brother 😬

Back