• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Delt Redness

cg89

HNIC
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did a injection in my bicep first but hit a blood vessel so i pulled it out and put it in my delt i injected 2ml, 1ml test e, 1ml tren e. I've done 2ml in my delts before with no issues. I injected on Sunday and it was red when i woke up and pretty much covers the whole delt and then some. I think its just irritation because no fever, its not shiny, and their are no lumps, and its stiff. Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think!
Thanks!

not swollen at all? youve used this gear before or it was your first pin? do you have antibiotics on hand?

May have missed the muscle or perhaps didn't go deep enough. I've seen similiar reactions when my buddy tried pinning delts the first time. He injected in between the delt muscles. If that's the case, it could take a week or longer to completely recover from it. Don't know if that's the case or not.

May have missed the muscle or perhaps didn't go deep enough. I've seen similiar reactions when my buddy tried pinning delts the first time. He injected in between the delt muscles. If that's the case, it could take a week or longer to completely recover from it. Don't know if that's the case or not.

That could be it because dumb me put it in the same arm as the bicep so i was trying to control it best i could but it seemed like it was fully in then by the time i was done 1.5 centimeters or 2 of the needle was out. No i do not have antibiotics on hand i should check the medicine cabinet their could be come in there most likely, what should i look for ammoxicilin? Yes i've used this gear before i've been on it for 10 weeks

If your not running a fever or showing increased signs of infections, I wouldn't take the antibiotics. You have to watch playing with anti-bio's, because if you take them fo long or too frequent, theres a possiblility that bacteria or virus can adapt to the meds and thus leaving you f'd when you do really need them.

If your not running a fever or showing increased signs of infections, I wouldn't take the antibiotics. You have to watch playing with anti-bio's, because if you take them fo long or too frequent, theres a possiblility that bacteria or virus can adapt to the meds and thus leaving you f'd when you do really need them.

Bingo! :clapping:

You'll be fine. Happens to me too. Usually when I move needle around a lot. If you don't have a fever that's a good sign.

I had same thing first time I pinned my tris, went away after a few days

Back