• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I was 50 pounds overweight

jeffcontrera512

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]I was the lowest that I had ever been in life, totally depressed with myself for allowing my weight to climb to such high. I was 50 pounds overweight and climbing up the scale with each passing day. No matter how hard I tried, I just didn't know how to stop.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At age 35, it seemed much more difficult to shed the unwanted weight than it had been during my 20's. I wasn't quite as active now, as I had been then, either.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was 50 pounds overweight. How could I lose the weight and keep it off? How could I stay on a diet and see it through?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My daily diet consisted of a bowl of cold cereal for breakfast with 1 cup of fruit. Everything is measured. I cut out all daily snacks. Other than the skim milk that I put on my morning cereal, I enjoyed diet drinks for my beverage choice. I abstained totally from alcohol, which is very high in calories.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lunch consisted of one sandwich and one bowl of Campbell's soup (1 serving size) or a small lettuce and tomato salad with 1 Tablespoon of dressing on the side.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I lost about 8-10 pounds a month when I was dieting. Although my diet plan works I???m still not satisfied with it so I tried the 7 days diet solution program here [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://tiny.cc/93gsy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I am having a hard time for the first 2 weeks, but after a month I???m getting used to it and I lost about 10 ??? 13lbs already. The kit works for me and I am very satisfied.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are trying to lose weight, I am living proof that it can be done! Good luck and keep on track. IT WILL HAPPEN![/FONT]

Back