IronMag Research Chems

Finally got the cash for a cycle...check it out.

big for a notbig

Rep Points

Finally got the cash for a cycle...check it out.

First off...stats
    22 years old
    6'0
    213 lbs
    Bench: 365X1
    Squat: 405X3
    Dead: 455X5

now...the cycle

Weeks 1-20:
    Test E - 750 mg's
    EQ - 600 mg's
    Aromasin - 12.5 mg's
    hCG - 500 iu/week split in 2 injections

Weeks 1-6:
    D-bol - 40 mg's

Weeks 16-22:
    Epistane - 40 mg's

PCT:
    Clomid - 100, 100, 50, 50
    Aromasin - 25, 25, 12.5, 12.5

I'm gonna be bulking but still doing cardio every other day. I have a feeling the vascularity will still show through with a caloric surplus.

Diet yesterday was somethin like this:

meal 1 - 60 g whey protein shake
    meal 2 - 6 whole eggs, 1 banana
    meal 3 - 2 cans tuna (about 7 oz), grapes
    meal 4 - 60 g whey protein shake
    meal 5 - 10 oz chicken breast, mashed potatoes
    meal 6 - 2 cans chicken
    meal 7 - 40 g casein shake

tryin to keep it pretty clean...I'll probably have to add some carbs once I start the cycle...gonna buy some sweet potatoes next time I go shopping. God damn I can't wait...1 more paycheck and I'll be comfortable to make the order.
    Cumming day and night.

PCT blows.

Rep Points

Is this your first cycle? 20 week first cycle is pretty damn long, but eq+test is pretty mild so it should be good. Guarantee you'll need more than 12.5mg daily of aromasin on 750mg test + 40mg dbol. Can easily walk away with 20lbs of lean mass from this cycle.

big for a notbig

Rep Points

this is second injectible cycle. Played around with PH's and Designer orals all through high school...yeah i know stupid. I will adjust the AI as needed but I want to make the most out of the cycle don't want to kill estrogen too bad. Thanks for the reply man.
    Cumming day and night.

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Cycle looks good brother, I would stop the Eq a week earlier than the test though.

big for a notbig

Rep Points

thanks for the advice!
    Cumming day and night.

Rep Points

If you want to grow you need carbs man. Your diet only has one carb meal? A banana and a few grapes doesn't count as carb meals lol

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by J.thom View Post
    If you want to grow you need carbs man. Your diet only has one carb meal? A banana and a few grapes doesn't count as carb meals lol
    hahaha!
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Is that you in the avatar pic?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Welcome to the Dark Side. Maybe you will be one of the few who enjoys pinning themselves
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

what worries me is the fact you can "finally afford a cycle"

When it's not the cycle that is expensive, it's the food you have to buy to gain the muscle.

Buyer beware.

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Rep Points

^THIS x 10. Words of wisdom right there. Holy shit man, I spend about $100 a week on chicken and steaks alone. That is, while I'm bulking.
    The Truth.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteTruth View Post
    ^THIS x 10. Words of wisdom right there. Holy shit man, I spend about $100 a week on chicken and steaks alone. That is, while I'm bulking.
    That's a lot of chicken. You should buy half a cow for your beef

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by justhav2p View Post
    what worries me is the fact you can "finally afford a cycle"

When it's not the cycle that is expensive, it's the food you have to buy to gain the muscle.

Buyer beware.
    Buying gear should be last priority. He prolly means he has the extra cash to get his cycle. Food, gym dues, hookers, gear. Finance in that order

Rep Points

Best of luck on the cycle

McBain

Rep Points

Looks a tad on the heavy side. If you're set on the compounds, maybe consider breaking it up into two 10-week cycles, for the sake of your HPTA (natural hormone production)?

Also, you need some carbs in there if you want to grow! Brown rice, quinoa, wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, etc.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    Check out http://anabolicsteroidforums.com !

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by squigader View Post
    Looks a tad on the heavy side. If you're set on the compounds, maybe consider breaking it up into two 10-week cycles, for the sake of your HPTA (natural hormone production)?

Also, you need some carbs in there if you want to grow! Brown rice, quinoa, wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, etc.
    if he would split it into 2 10 weekers the eq would be useless. I agree the 20 weeks is a tad long but it is fairly mild so recovery shouldn't be that hard as long as u run a good pct

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Guy View Post
    That's a lot of chicken. You should buy half a cow for your beef
    No kidding man, I'm going to start a small farm and raise english game hens and cattle. I would save a ton of money. lol.

I guess it doesn't help that I live in an area that has the highest cost of living in the nation either. And that's all I'm saying about that.

IMHO Bold shouldn't be ran any less than 14 weeks, with 16 weeks being preferred.
    The Truth.

IDIOT POLICE

Rep Points

Looks like you've got around 2-3 gms of fibre in there and not very much good fats. You need 10-15X the fibre just to get in your daily recommended intake. Add 3 handfuls of nuts spread out though the day; pistachio, Almond and walnut. This will not only provide your fibre, but good fats and carbs. The nuts will help with your LDL.

Your diet is scary unhealthy...if I ate as little fibre, I'd have to have my shit surgically removed...
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vancouver View Post
    Looks like you've got around 2-3 gms of fibre in there and not very much good fats. You need 10-15X the fibre just to get in your daily recommended intake. Add 3 handfuls of nuts spread out though the day; pistachio, Almond and walnut. This will not only provide your fibre, but good fats and carbs. The nuts will help with your LDL.

Your diet is scary unhealthy...if I ate as little fibre, I'd have to have my shit surgically removed...
    Good call. Almonds and cashews are excellent and cost effective. Don't forget a tblsp of olive oil here and there either.
    The Truth.

big for a notbig

Rep Points

I appreciate all the feedback guys.
    Yeah I've upped the carbs since I made this thread. I've just been trying to get some cuts and veins popping lately. I've been working out with a buddy of mine who spent 3 years in prison and came out jacked so I was picking his brain about what he did and stuff and he said he was eating as few carbs as possible his whole bid and I've never done a real low carb diet so I gave it a shot.
    As far as fiber that's something I've never paid attention to. I appreciate the heads up. I stay pretty regular but I'll try to keep that in mind.

I got everything ordered. I feel this is going to be a very productive and positive cycle. My mind is in a very good place. I feel refreshed and ready to give this bodybuilding thing hell. I'm 6 months clean off heroin and everything else including alcohol and I haven't felt this good mentally in years. Here was yesterday's diet. My mood is MUCH better since bumping carbs back up by the way.

Meal 1 - 60 g whey shake, banana
    Meal 2 - 6 whole eggs, 2 cups oats with 2% milk
    Meal 3 - 2 cans tuna, 1 cup instant brown rice, 1 orange
    Meal 4 (post workout) - 60 g whey shake, gatorade
    Meal 5 - 10 oz chicken breast, 1 whole sweet potato
    Meal 6 - 10 oz ground beef
    Meal 7 - 40 g casein shake

Hopefully everything arrives in time for this thing to start next monday. I have one quick question that's going to make me sound like an idiot, but with the hCG, I've never used it before and none of my juicing friends use it. Do you inject it in the pinch of skin on the lower abs like GH? or is there a special way to inject it? Should I just use like a 29g slin pin? Those are kind of triggers for me cuz I shot dope with those, but if that's the best thing to use I'll go ahead and get em.
    Cumming day and night.

PCT blows.

Rep Points

Yes, HCG is a subcutaneous injection where you inject into skin flaps as you said. It's the best option with the least scar tissue, pain and discomfort.

I'd personally set my carb intake differently as you should be consuming your carbs post workout and in the meals later in the day, not before your workouts. Also, just cause your friend excels on low carb, doesn't mean you will. I get way stronger and bigger on higher carb intake and although there is slight fat gain, you can keep this to a minimum by counting your macro intake and dialing back when needed.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    I appreciate all the feedback guys.
    Yeah I've upped the carbs since I made this thread. I've just been trying to get some cuts and veins popping lately. I've been working out with a buddy of mine who spent 3 years in prison and came out jacked so I was picking his brain about what he did and stuff and he said he was eating as few carbs as possible his whole bid and I've never done a real low carb diet so I gave it a shot.
    As far as fiber that's something I've never paid attention to. I appreciate the heads up. I stay pretty regular but I'll try to keep that in mind.

I got everything ordered. I feel this is going to be a very productive and positive cycle. My mind is in a very good place. I feel refreshed and ready to give this bodybuilding thing hell. I'm 6 months clean off heroin and everything else including alcohol and I haven't felt this good mentally in years. Here was yesterday's diet. My mood is MUCH better since bumping carbs back up by the way.

Meal 1 - 60 g whey shake, banana
    Meal 2 - 6 whole eggs, 2 cups oats with 2% milk
    Meal 3 - 2 cans tuna, 1 cup instant brown rice, 1 orange
    Meal 4 (post workout) - 60 g whey shake, gatorade
    Meal 5 - 10 oz chicken breast, 1 whole sweet potato
    Meal 6 - 10 oz ground beef
    Meal 7 - 40 g casein shake

Hopefully everything arrives in time for this thing to start next monday. I have one quick question that's going to make me sound like an idiot, but with the hCG, I've never used it before and none of my juicing friends use it. Do you inject it in the pinch of skin on the lower abs like GH? or is there a special way to inject it? Should I just use like a 29g slin pin? Those are kind of triggers for me cuz I shot dope with those, but if that's the best thing to use I'll go ahead and get em.
    great to hear bro about the recovery! I am another recovering addict and the discipline and focus you get from bodybuilding can be a huge help. Def watch the trigger thing with the pins though. Me too ! Whatever it takes to stay clean !!

Rep Points

Can't wait to see your gains bro

Gonna be stacked
    Current stats-
    5'6 160 pounds
    10-11% body fat
    PCT is for quitters.

uncle z rep.
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

The test is at a good dose.I would lower the ew to 200.run the cycle for 12 weeks then get oof for a break your recepters will need to clean out then you can get back on after 12 weeks.
    Uncle Z Rep.
    If you have any comments or questions please PM me.

Unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    Unclez-orders@safe-mail.net

Rep Points

Lowering the EQ to 200mgs would be worthless. keep it where u have it and u should see great results.

McBain

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteTruth View Post
    No kidding man, I'm going to start a small farm and raise english game hens and cattle. I would save a ton of money. lol.

I guess it doesn't help that I live in an area that has the highest cost of living in the nation either. And that's all I'm saying about that.

IMHO Bold shouldn't be ran any less than 14 weeks, with 16 weeks being preferred.
    Farm? I'm in. Enough of this damn city and it's highest cost of living in the country.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    Check out http://anabolicsteroidforums.com !