• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AAS & Depression

cg89

HNIC
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've noticed this tren, dbol, and test cycle that when i smoke weed i've been getting sad and depressed mostly over AAS usage, for some reason i just get bugged out about it and feel like shit for 30 min or so this happen to anyone else? It's nothing unbearable so i will continue to smoke on cycle...no big deal

Weed has always done that to me. It makes me look at life from a different perspective. On the rare occasions that I do smoke, I just pop a xanax before and I'm good to-go.

weed makes me anxious for the first 30 min also. I decided to quit for my pct to improve my psychological status and it was a great idea. My PCT has been a breeze.

Stop smoking! :hmmm:

Weed makes me really focused in the gym! I love to work out high. Although I'm running tren and I run down,burnt out, and maybe depressed. I can't even feel the test. Oh well this too shall pass!

IML Gear Cream!
i hate weed i to got this my girl talked me into it and it made me feel like im a bad person for using needles i guess but fuck that weeds stupid waste of time, i feel great and dont feel bad bout aas when im not high so i just dont do it anymore, my old lady smokes everyday but not me never again.

I'm the same way bro. Quit the tren stick with the weed lol!! Tren fucks with you big time.

Ahh man that's the worst fucking shit for trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, I aint a saint I tried it and fuck no not for me brah,

Fuck's up the brain matter pretty bad to :wacko:

Try some inositol powder. (Not caps.). Its a B-vitamin. If you google inositol & depression you can see how it is currently used. Cheap to order online, usually hard to find or more expensive to buy in a nutrition store.

I'm the same way bro. Quit the tren stick with the weed lol!! Tren fucks with you big time.

D, we both know that if you want to be JACKED... you GOTTA do weed!! lol I hear it's much more anabolic and less androgenic than tren...

When I experience something that causes me to feel like shit, like hitting my thumb with a hammer, I STOP FUCKING DOING IT!!!:mooh: lmao

i smoked for 13 yrs man, and ya i liked it but i get so much more productive wo it

When I experience something that causes me to feel like shit, like hitting my thumb with a hammer, I STOP FUCKING DOING IT!!!:mooh: lmao

LMAO that was good!

Stop smoking! :hmmm:
^^^

Herbz make me think too much. Like, wayyyy too much. And we all know thinking too much is not a good thing. You get lost in your own mind. I bet you're feeling guilty for you own personal reasons.

Dont smoke. It always supprises people(and me) when you know the cause of a issue but yet won't cease the action! And when they do stop, all of a sudden they're amazed by how well they feel.

It's funny that you hate on weed I'm no longer smoking but with juce I find I'm a much nicer person to be around when I'm smoking not so testy! You say you have no motivation or you get down on your self well your tolerance is just low. Once you are a real smoker you are more productive and not so paranoid.

IML Gear Cream!
Welbutrin SR is workin great for me and is an aphrodisiac in women.

Weed is a much better alternative than alcohol, xanax, Oxys , or any other drug that makes you feel good including every anti depressant. Pot is one of the drugs that if you are not used to it then you will be totally zoned out and unproductive when you smoke but if you do it more often you will be able to function and think through things a lot easier. Weed has always given me an alternative view on things as well as kept me out of more serious trouble. To think Alcohol is legal and many think it is safer or not as bad as marijuana is just insane to me. Stick with marijuana!

Weed is a much better alternative than alcohol, xanax, Oxys , or any other drug that makes you feel good including every anti depressant. Pot is one of the drugs that if you are not used to it then you will be totally zoned out and unproductive when you smoke but if you do it more often you will be able to function and think through things a lot easier. Weed has always given me an alternative view on things as well as kept me out of more serious trouble. To think Alcohol is legal and many think it is safer or not as bad as marijuana is just insane to me. Stick with marijuana!

I agree 110%! :winkfinger: I

yea. ive been smoking weed daily for 3 years and it doesnt have any negative effects on me. I only blaze after workouts too.

yeah the tren and weed don't mix or even aas because like the one person said i feel guilty and to be honest dirty about the injections when I'm high but its w.e lol it also didn't help that i got a random text from a girl after i smoked saying "you do roids...." and had to talk my way out of that one man thats a tough one

yeah the tren and weed don't mix or even aas because like the one person said i feel guilty and to be honest dirty about the injections when I'm high but its w.e lol it also didn't help that i got a random text from a girl after i smoked saying "you do roids...." and had to talk my way out of that one man thats a tough one

good move never admit guilt no matter what

Back