• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just got blood results back from first visit with Endo

vancouver

IDIOT POLICE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thyroid Function
Free T4 18.0 (10.5-20.0 pmol/L)

Pituitary Function
FSH 1.5 (<10.0 IU/L)
LH 4.5 (<10.0 IU/L)
Prolactin 4.0 (<15 ug/L)

Reproductive and Gonadal
Testosterone 9.1(10.0-30.0 nmol/L)
Testosterone Free 279 (90-700 pmol/L)

Testosterone Bioavailable 6.5 (2-16 nmol/L)
SHBG 18 (10-70 nmol/L)

Referred Tests

IGF1 no results yet

DHEA-S from 6 weeks ago was 3.1 (5.2-14.2 umol/L). It was low when I did a ZRT test 1 year ago. My cortisol is normal and I think the Pituitary function tests rule out a pituitary issue.

Thoughts on my levels? Test was 9.9 6 weeks ago, so it's not going in the right direction. This is the first time I've run the more specific tests. I've never run a cycle (other than 6 weeks Dermacrine, followed by Sustain Alpha, that was in May, I felt 20 again). Clearly my Test is below normal (I'm 38), but my Free Test is well within normal range. Everything else is normal, but rather than read for days, I'll just ask what end of the spectrum is best for the other levels??? These tests were ordered by the Endo I was refered to, had my meeting with him 2 days ago. I have a feeling he's not too keen on TRT; I think he works mostly with women, so the guy is old school (he thinks TRT can lead to prostate cancer). If he's a dick at our next meeting, I'll ask my doctor to refer me to a another guy. Not that I'm eager to get on TRT, but if it's needed, I'm game. I was in a fog and suffered from adrenal fatigue for a few years; I'm still not 100%, but I'm 2000% better than 1 year ago. DHEA and heavy compounds for the last year has partially brought me out of a funk.

I'm all ears

my test was 605 and shbg was 49 2 years after last cycle.

Back