• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hcg better subcutaneous or intramuscular ?

There is no reason to inject hcg intermusclar. It is a subcutaneous injection.

There is no reason to inject hcg intermusclar. It is a subcutaneous injection.

Not 100% true. I purchased some from all day chemist that clearly stated it needed to be injected IM. I think I have some left. I'll try and post a pic.

i have heard there is more absorbed IM, just wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in one or the other, thanks for replys.

moondog

I've done both. Couldn't really see too much of a difference, though

I Heard it's best shooting directly into penis

I think however it says to take is how you should take it.

If I happen to be already pinning gear that day, i'll just load the hcg in with the rest and shoot intramusc. since I'm already there. If I'm only shooting HCG that day, I use a slin pin and pin sub Q in the stomach. There's no reason to be more invasive than you have to.

IML Gear Cream!
Intramuscular works great taking 2000 units ever three days.no side effects at all. 30 lbs. gain in muscle too.

HCG can be injected subq or IM with no difference in viability. The only difference between the two methods is that it gets into the bloodstream faster via the IM route.

The hcg that I got from omega also calls out to inject via IM on the packaging itself. But I personally inject sub-q like everyone else. I beleive if you inject IM it will hit the blood stream faster compared to sub-q.

Back