• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

73-year-old bodybuilder and her daughter show us how it's done!

Stuff like this just makes my day. The gym I workout at has an elderly lady that makes her daily appearance. I don't usually interact with people, I even don't try to make eye contact, I wear a hoody with my hood up because that's not what I'm there for. One day I was doing assisted pull ups and she tapped me on the shoulder and asked if she could jump in. I said you sure can. She then asked why I fully extended at the bottom at tried my bet not to sound like a dumb ass, lol. Anyway that kind of sparked our friendship. Well anyway she went on to do a couple more sets, and then I noticed her doing some circuit work in the machine room. When she got back in the main room, she grabbed the stool and proceeded to do 8 perfect pull ups on the pull up handles! I, along with many of the other people in their stopped, and was in aw seeing her bust those out. Anyway, I walked over and told her I was jealous that she could do those after everything she did already. She then told me she was over 80 years of age! I was amazed! Only proves how a healthy life style, followed by healthy choices and exercise, can lead to a fantastic life.

Sick genes

Genes (and AAS) are overrated by many that do not want to do the day in-day out hard work...unless you've got something like palsy or downs syndrome or something there's no excuse for not overcoming genetic deficiencies IMO.

Props to the old ladies whose tenacity and perseverance pushed them to beat the odds.

Last edited:
Stuff like this just makes my day. The gym I workout at has an elderly lady that makes her daily appearance.(snip)

Wow....that's a cool story, thanks for sharing!

Agreed. That was an awesome story! Really appreciate the post. :thumbs:

And though I like to joke about crap genetics, I also agree that it's typically people who don't eat properly, train right, or get enough sleep who use that as a crutch. Or a punchline.

Back