• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Product Ideas

just throwing it out there:

ive taken a winstrol anavar mix before. great for cutting and without the joint pain and typical negatives of winstrol

i'd like to see a tren ace with test prop mix. not sure if its possible

also a deca and some sort of test mix if possible

Come on guys, no one other then BlueJayMuscle has any ideas???

oh shit..hmm ok

Solo drugs:

injectable methyltrienolone

oxabolone cypionate (faster acting ester definitely preferred)

tren suspension

boldenone acetate

Laurabolin (concetrated, with short ester)

Mixes:

Test prop/NPP/Masteron prop 50/50/50 per ml

Test suspension/tren suspension/winstrol depot - (call this one "the standard donkey")

a more concentrated Andromix is always welcome (test prop/tren ace/masteron prop) maybe 75/75/75 per ml

test prop/tren ace/boldenone ace

test prop/injectable methyltrienolone (saw HCL MT-DMN and thought of this) 100mg/500mcg per ml

For the long estered folks:

Test E/Deca/Equipose 200/200/200 per ml

Test E/Primo E 250/100

Test E/Tren E/Primo E

Last edited:
Shit idk i wrote like 7 things, then deleted each one, thought to myself "Not Good enough!" haha, Over all i have to go with sd and his more concentrated andromix. That would be nice!

not a anabolic but what about GBL (gamma-Butyrolactone)?

edit - you could also add some diamorphine to your joint/pain relief section. kidding

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Good ideas so far, but come on boys!! Put on your chemist hats and lets get some more ideas in here.

I'd really like to see a test p/npp/mast blend.

Tren suspension would be fun too.

shit time to get complicated i guess..

test ace/tren ace/ bold ace/masteron prop (sweet precomp mix)

test ace/NPP/ bold ace/masteron prop (for those who don't like tren)

test ace/tren ace/methyltrienolone (100/100/500mcg) per ml

itd be cool if THG ever was available lol

oral primo

uhhhh

Ok. Um lets see... Tren A/Tren E 75/250. Prop/Tren A 100/75. Dbol/Prop 50/50 (for ED Inj) How about Naps puts his chemist hat on and make some of that barry bonds cream (Tetrahydrogestrinone) but have it at a affordable price.

Dihydroboldenone acetate or propionate:winkfinger:

I'm really satisfied with the selection, and bringing out really specific/strange combinations of esters probably won't sell as well as the basics.
Two things I would do -
Bring the price of GP clen back down to what it used to be ($18), it pretty much doubled (now $35).
Accept a payment method other than WU or Moneygram. Alertpay is safe and one of Naps' rivals accepts it too, you guys should check that out.

Should have a contest.. and have people vote .. and the one that wins they get a free bottle of their blend.. just a stupid idea lol... anyway HERE are my ideas.​
***FAVORITE***
1)**edit andromix 2)**^^-Prop 100 3)** -test300 e/c/any
-50tren a -NPP 100 -eq 300/300
-100prop And maybe 50mg inject SAME 4 T/ DECA
-50 mast DBOL/drol -test/deca 300/300**
******* *(#'s can be changed to
*Just an idea ..either way* work and countless others
would just def be into them)*

IML Gear Cream!
Like someone already said...

TREN SUSPENSION!

Should have a contest.. and have people vote .. and the one that wins they get a free bottle of their blend.. just a stupid idea lol... anyway HERE are my ideas.​
***FAVORITE***
1)**edit andromix 2)**^^-Prop 100 3)** -test300 e/c/any
-50tren a -NPP 100 -eq 300/300
-100prop And maybe 50mg inject SAME 4 T/ DECA
-50 mast DBOL/drol -test/deca 300/300**
******* *(#'s can be changed to
*Just an idea ..either way* work and countless others
would just def be into them)*

you dont use tren and nandralone at the same time.

I'm really satisfied with the selection, and bringing out really specific/strange combinations of esters probably won't sell as well as the basics.
Two things I would do -
Bring the price of GP clen back down to what it used to be ($18), it pretty much doubled (now $35).
Accept a payment method other than WU or Moneygram. Alertpay is safe and one of Naps' rivals accepts it too, you guys should check that out.

This as well. It wouldn't hurt to throw in moneypak ?

Just came across an old Patrick Arnold article. I like the var/tren hybrid:

--------------------

Following are some compounds which have anabolic activity that rival many of the most potent anabolic compounds available in pharmacies across the world.

Image39.gif

This is a steroid developed by Germans (I assume the infamous East German pharmaceutical company Jenapharm). There has to be something wrong with the numbers in the research because this purportedly has an A/A ratio of something like 121!! The specific numbers say that it has anabolic activity 7.3 times that of methandrostenolone (dianabol) while maintaining a seminal vesicle androgenic reading of 0.06 times that of methandrostenolone. I dunno…….

Image40.gif

You steroid chemists out there will notice that this odd steroid is a sort of hybrid between trenbolone acetate and oxandrolone (anavar). The result is that it shares the same low A/A ratio of nandrolone while being 5 times as potent. Probably very expensive to manufacture though.

Image41.gif

This orally active compound is a nandrolone derived compound with an 11beta-hydroxyl functional group. This functional group is usually not found on androgens but rather is a key characterisitic of glucocorticoids. In this case it does not seem to hurt the activity of this compound as it measures out with an anabolic activity 8.00 times and an androgenic activity of 2.60 that of MT. The A/A ratio is therefore a fair 3.07

more here

I wonder if anything will become of these ideas... or if it was just to tease our dicks :coffee:

Alright. This is gonna sound crazy. But hear me out. People have been talking about teen nasal spray. Its a great product and you could spray your tren acetate anywhere even Walmart. And I don't know where to start on this idea but I'd shell out money for convenience (can't do injections)

Back