• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DIP SET, 180 LBS DIP, Motivation

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is a clip of my 180lbs dip today, bit of motivation for anyone.

I love dips, though I admittedly need to do them more often. Now that I figured out I can use those 45lbs plates with a handle I can start grinding away at them before. With the other 45lbs the chain isn't long enough to go through the middle hole (you can only put three 45's on there).

Anyway here it is. Lemme know whatcha think.

BTW, in my opinion DIPS are a rock solid way of increasing your bench. Once I am getting 180lbs for 5-8 reps my bench will markedly improve.

Dips | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

-Get Big-

Nice lift.

Thats the way to do it. Reminds me of the first videos of Arnold doing weighted dips. I do them all the time.

Yeah I love them. I want that weight for like 8 reps. Then Ile want even more weight...name of the game :)

Nice work! Very impressive.
I'd tighten up the form just a little bit if I were you - try dropping 5-10 lbs and working on the form. Remember, if you want to work the muscle completely, not just move the weight!

You should elaborate on what is wrong with my form. I personally think its fairly solid. I shake a bit, gotta work on those pesky muscles some more. And my right foot hits the foot thing on accident. I start at the top. Probably could lean forward a bit more--if I wanted more chest in action. I go down completely.

Anyway. Constructive criticism.

You should elaborate on what is wrong with my form. I personally think its fairly solid. I shake a bit, gotta work on those pesky muscles some more. And my right foot hits the foot thing on accident. I start at the top. Probably could lean forward a bit more--if I wanted more chest in action. I go down completely.

Anyway. Constructive criticism.

Considering it was a 2 rep max was good a form as could be expected for that movement. I'm sure on a working set you would have perfect form.

My working sets I use 3 plates. (135lbs)
Significantly lighter.
For the next few weeks I will increase in 5lbs - 10lbs increments until I am repping the 180

Back