• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strippers pose as legal aides at detention center

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
Strippers and South American pole dancers are posing as paralegals to visit wealthy drug lords at the maximum Federal Detention Center in Miami, a Miami newspaper says, quoting "multiple attorneys."

Miami New Times says lawyers hired by accused drug kingpins can sign a form and designate anyone -- including strippers -- as a legal assistant.

"They take off their tops and let the guys touch them," veteran defense attorney Hugo Rodriguez tells Miami News Times. "Any lawyer can sign a form and designate a legal assistant. There is no way of verifying it. The process is being abused."

Michael E. Miller, writing in the Times' blog Riptide, says officials at the detention center, located in downtown Miami, declined to comment on the report and refused requests for any incident reports on phony paralegals being removed from the facility.

The New Times says the faux legal assistants have brought in money and Playboy magazines to inmates. It quotes one attorney as saying a woman was caught on video stripping for an inmate in the center's Special Housing Unit.

So those loser sluts found their purpose in life, big fucking deal.

Strippers and South American pole dancers are posing as paralegals to visit wealthy drug lords at the maximum Federal Detention Center in Miami, a Miami newspaper says, quoting "multiple attorneys."

Miami New Times says lawyers hired by accused drug kingpins can sign a form and designate anyone -- including strippers -- as a legal assistant.

"They take off their tops and let the guys touch them," veteran defense attorney Hugo Rodriguez tells Miami News Times. "Any lawyer can sign a form and designate a legal assistant. There is no way of verifying it. The process is being abused."

Michael E. Miller, writing in the Times' blog Riptide, says officials at the detention center, located in downtown Miami, declined to comment on the report and refused requests for any incident reports on phony paralegals being removed from the facility.

The New Times says the faux legal assistants have brought in money and Playboy magazines to inmates. It quotes one attorney as saying a woman was caught on video stripping for an inmate in the center's Special Housing Unit.

As if prison wasn't hard enough. I hope these guy's are able to at least get a BJ threw the bars, cause I wouldn't want to be caged and have a broad take off her top, just so I can grab her boobs.

Phuq that, that's real torture!

So those loser sluts found their purpose in life, big fucking deal.

Is that your ugly ass in your avi, or are u using random fags again? Negged

don't be a hater mah kniggs:coffee:

Back