Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Rep Points

War on drugs revealed as total hoax

War on drugs revealed as total hoax - US military admits to guarding, assisting lucrative opium trade in Afghanistan
    by Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) Afghanistan is, by far, the largest grower and exporter of opium in the world today, cultivating a 92 percent market share of the global opium trade. But what may shock many is the fact that the US military has been specifically tasked with guarding Afghan poppy fields, from which opium is derived, in order to protect this multibillion dollar industry that enriches Wall Street, the CIA, MI6, and various other groups that profit big time from this illicit drug trade scheme.

Prior to the tragic events of September 11, 2001, Afghanistan was hardly even a world player in growing poppy, which is used to produce both illegal heroin and pharmaceutical-grade morphine. In fact, the Taliban had been actively destroying poppy fields as part of an effort to rid the country of this harmful plant, as was reported by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on February 16, 2001, in a piece entitled Nation's opium production virtually wiped out.

But after 9/11, the US military-industrial complex quickly invaded Afghanistan and began facilitating the reinstatement of the country's poppy industry. According to the United Nations Drug Control Program (UNDCP), opium cultivation increased by 657 percent in 2002 after the US military invaded the country under the direction of then-President George W. Bush.

CIA responsible for reinstating opium industry in Afghanistan after 9/11

More recently, The New York Times (NYT) reported that the brother of current Afghan President Hamid Karzai had actually been on the payroll of the CIA for at least eight years prior to this information going public in 2009. Ahmed Wali Karzai was a crucial player in reinstating the country's opium drug trade, known as Golden Crescent, and the CIA had been financing the endeavor behind the scenes.

"The Golden Crescent drug trade, launched by the CIA in the early 1980s, continues to be protected by US intelligence, in liaison with NATO occupation forces and the British military," wrote Prof. Michel Chossudovsky in a 2007 report, before it was revealed that Ahmed Wali Karzai was on the CIA payroll. "The proceeds of this lucrative multibillion dollar contraband are deposited in Western banks. Almost the totality of revenues accrue to corporate interests and criminal syndicates outside Afghanistan"

But the mainstream media has been peddling a different story to the American public. FOX News, for instance, aired a propaganda piece back in 2010 claiming that military personnel are having to protect the Afghan poppy fields, rather than destroy them, in order to keep the locals happy and to avoid a potential "security risk" -- and FOX News reporter Geraldo Rivera can be heard blatantly lying about poppy farmers being financially supported by the Taliban, rather than the CIA and other foreign interests.

So while tens of thousands of Americans continue to be harmed or killed every year by overdoses from drugs originating from this illicit opium trade, and while cultivation of innocuous crops like marijuana and hemp remains illegal in the US, the American military is actively guarding the very poppy fields in Afghanistan that fuel the global drug trade. Something is terribly wrong with this picture.

Learn more: War on drugs revealed as total hoax - US military admits to guarding, assisting lucrative opium trade in Afghanistan

15% Discount Code works on ALL stores below: Robert15

@rdimaggio

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

People don't realize the the military industrial complex is used as a tool by the elite. They don't care about the military personnel only about power and profit's. People need to wake up an realize this.

But then again most people are idiots and don't read past their facebook status update.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Couldn't agree more BP. But what really gets me are the people who see it and don't care. I guess they feel like they can't do anything about it. It makes me pissed. I look for symbolism everyday. Most of it is blatant and right infront of your face.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

It isnt surprising that this is going on, the British were the biggest opium dealers at one time, virtually controlling the drug trade in China.
    When we invaded Vietnam the heroin trade blew up in the US. The ghetto was the number one destination for the heroin trade.
    And now its the puppet masters in control of the poppy fields. Man we are f^%ked!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    People don't realize the the military industrial complex is used as a tool by the elite. They don't care about the military personnel only about power and profit's. People need to wake up an realize this.

But then again most people are idiots and don't read past their facebook status update.

So true brother.

Its not just our country it all that do this

IDIOT SAVANT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Couldn't agree more BP. But what really gets me are the people who see it and don't care. I guess they feel like they can't do anything about it. It makes me pissed. I look for symbolism everyday. Most of it is blatant and right infront of your face.
    Please don't take this the wrong way, I really don't mean it as an attack.

What are YOU doing about it?
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Rep Points

^good question, but here is one for you, what can we do about it?

@rdimaggio

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Occupy Poppy Fields! Oh ummm well it was jut a thought

I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

IDIOT SAVANT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Beats me...I haven't given it any thought because this is one of those areas I really don't care about...which makes me one of the people that SloppyJ is pissed at...which is why I asked the question.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Rep Points

I do care which is why I post all of this stuff, but I don't know what we can do, and if anyone says write your congressman or vote, fuck off that is a waste of time, politicians are all corrupt.

@rdimaggio

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, I really don't mean it as an attack.

What are YOU doing about it?
    I try to spread the knowledge about things that I really believe are happening. Population control mainly. But people are so brainwashed everytime I open my mouth about something they say it's a conspiracy. They made that word up to make people doubt ideas outside the norm. Anyway, I try to educate and I hope that it leads to people doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post

That's really the question. We out number them but they have control of EVERYTHING. Any possible scenario can be controlled by them.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

VIP Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I though it was ironic when they came out with the sex offender registry that put everyone out there for everyone to see because if they had made a drug offender registry that would have ended the war on drugs. Everyone's "spot" would have been permanently "blown up" lol.
    Birds of a feather, flock together.

Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I try to spread the knowledge about things that I really believe are happening. Population control mainly. But people are so brainwashed everytime I open my mouth about something they say it's a conspiracy. They made that word up to make people doubt ideas outside the norm. Anyway, I try to educate and I hope that it leads to people doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions.

That's really the question. We out number them but they have control of EVERYTHING. Any possible scenario can be controlled by them.

That's the main problem, the alternative would be total anarchy and who wants that. Even though they probably have that scenario wrapped up with a stamp of approval.

Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Dont you hate it when they say it's a conspiracy. These idiots really don't know,"Of course it's a frigging conspiracy they are the ones conspiring to control us by any means." DUH!

yep were screwed.

The People's choice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the occupy movement was a good idea but displayed by the wrong people. We need to revolt against the establiment. We all should have demostrated with the occupy folks. shut down cities with massive numbers instead of expecting 200 or 300 people to make a difference. Every terminal person with less than three months to live should contact thier congressman with a long range rifle.

j/k
    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?