IronMagLabs Osta Rx


War on drugs revealed as total hoax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,597
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    War on drugs revealed as total hoax






    War on drugs revealed as total hoax - US military admits to guarding, assisting lucrative opium trade in Afghanistan
    by Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

    (NaturalNews) Afghanistan is, by far, the largest grower and exporter of opium in the world today, cultivating a 92 percent market share of the global opium trade. But what may shock many is the fact that the US military has been specifically tasked with guarding Afghan poppy fields, from which opium is derived, in order to protect this multibillion dollar industry that enriches Wall Street, the CIA, MI6, and various other groups that profit big time from this illicit drug trade scheme.

    Prior to the tragic events of September 11, 2001, Afghanistan was hardly even a world player in growing poppy, which is used to produce both illegal heroin and pharmaceutical-grade morphine. In fact, the Taliban had been actively destroying poppy fields as part of an effort to rid the country of this harmful plant, as was reported by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on February 16, 2001, in a piece entitled Nation's opium production virtually wiped out.

    But after 9/11, the US military-industrial complex quickly invaded Afghanistan and began facilitating the reinstatement of the country's poppy industry. According to the United Nations Drug Control Program (UNDCP), opium cultivation increased by 657 percent in 2002 after the US military invaded the country under the direction of then-President George W. Bush.

    CIA responsible for reinstating opium industry in Afghanistan after 9/11


    More recently, The New York Times (NYT) reported that the brother of current Afghan President Hamid Karzai had actually been on the payroll of the CIA for at least eight years prior to this information going public in 2009. Ahmed Wali Karzai was a crucial player in reinstating the country's opium drug trade, known as Golden Crescent, and the CIA had been financing the endeavor behind the scenes.

    "The Golden Crescent drug trade, launched by the CIA in the early 1980s, continues to be protected by US intelligence, in liaison with NATO occupation forces and the British military," wrote Prof. Michel Chossudovsky in a 2007 report, before it was revealed that Ahmed Wali Karzai was on the CIA payroll. "The proceeds of this lucrative multibillion dollar contraband are deposited in Western banks. Almost the totality of revenues accrue to corporate interests and criminal syndicates outside Afghanistan"

    But the mainstream media has been peddling a different story to the American public. FOX News, for instance, aired a propaganda piece back in 2010 claiming that military personnel are having to protect the Afghan poppy fields, rather than destroy them, in order to keep the locals happy and to avoid a potential "security risk" -- and FOX News reporter Geraldo Rivera can be heard blatantly lying about poppy farmers being financially supported by the Taliban, rather than the CIA and other foreign interests.

    So while tens of thousands of Americans continue to be harmed or killed every year by overdoses from drugs originating from this illicit opium trade, and while cultivation of innocuous crops like marijuana and hemp remains illegal in the US, the American military is actively guarding the very poppy fields in Afghanistan that fuel the global drug trade. Something is terribly wrong with this picture.

    Learn more: War on drugs revealed as total hoax - US military admits to guarding, assisting lucrative opium trade in Afghanistan





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Points
    52349216

    People don't realize the the military industrial complex is used as a tool by the elite. They don't care about the military personnel only about power and profit's. People need to wake up an realize this.

    But then again most people are idiots and don't read past their facebook status update.

  3. #3
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,292
    Rep Points
    565310008

    Couldn't agree more BP. But what really gets me are the people who see it and don't care. I guess they feel like they can't do anything about it. It makes me pissed. I look for symbolism everyday. Most of it is blatant and right infront of your face.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Ichigo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    15,916
    Rep Points
    1326638055

    It isnt surprising that this is going on, the British were the biggest opium dealers at one time, virtually controlling the drug trade in China.
    When we invaded Vietnam the heroin trade blew up in the US. The ghetto was the number one destination for the heroin trade.
    And now its the puppet masters in control of the poppy fields. Man we are f^%ked!

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    9875044

    Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    People don't realize the the military industrial complex is used as a tool by the elite. They don't care about the military personnel only about power and profit's. People need to wake up an realize this.

    But then again most people are idiots and don't read past their facebook status update.

    So true brother.

    Its not just our country it all that do this

  6. #6
    IDIOT SAVANT
    ALBOB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    An alternate reality.
    Posts
    11,633
    Rep Points
    167808239

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Couldn't agree more BP. But what really gets me are the people who see it and don't care. I guess they feel like they can't do anything about it. It makes me pissed. I look for symbolism everyday. Most of it is blatant and right infront of your face.
    Please don't take this the wrong way, I really don't mean it as an attack.

    What are YOU doing about it?
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,597
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ^good question, but here is one for you, what can we do about it?





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    76811688

    Occupy Poppy Fields! Oh ummm well it was jut a thought



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  9. #9
    IDIOT SAVANT
    ALBOB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    An alternate reality.
    Posts
    11,633
    Rep Points
    167808239

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    ^good question, but here is one for you, what can we do about it?
    Beats me...I haven't given it any thought because this is one of those areas I really don't care about...which makes me one of the people that SloppyJ is pissed at...which is why I asked the question.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,597
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I do care which is why I post all of this stuff, but I don't know what we can do, and if anyone says write your congressman or vote, fuck off that is a waste of time, politicians are all corrupt.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  11. #11
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,292
    Rep Points
    565310008

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, I really don't mean it as an attack.

    What are YOU doing about it?
    I try to spread the knowledge about things that I really believe are happening. Population control mainly. But people are so brainwashed everytime I open my mouth about something they say it's a conspiracy. They made that word up to make people doubt ideas outside the norm. Anyway, I try to educate and I hope that it leads to people doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions.



    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    ^good question, but here is one for you, what can we do about it?

    That's really the question. We out number them but they have control of EVERYTHING. Any possible scenario can be controlled by them.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  12. #12
    MuscleDiscussion
    OnPoint88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    461
    Rep Points
    10388693

    I though it was ironic when they came out with the sex offender registry that put everyone out there for everyone to see because if they had made a drug offender registry that would have ended the war on drugs. Everyone's "spot" would have been permanently "blown up" lol.
    Birds of a feather, flock together.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Ichigo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    15,916
    Rep Points
    1326638055

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    I try to spread the knowledge about things that I really believe are happening. Population control mainly. But people are so brainwashed everytime I open my mouth about something they say it's a conspiracy. They made that word up to make people doubt ideas outside the norm. Anyway, I try to educate and I hope that it leads to people doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions.






    That's really the question. We out number them but they have control of EVERYTHING. Any possible scenario can be controlled by them.

    That's the main problem, the alternative would be total anarchy and who wants that. Even though they probably have that scenario wrapped up with a stamp of approval.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Ichigo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    15,916
    Rep Points
    1326638055

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    I try to spread the knowledge about things that I really believe are happening. Population control mainly. But people are so brainwashed everytime I open my mouth about something they say it's a conspiracy. They made that word up to make people doubt ideas outside the norm. Anyway, I try to educate and I hope that it leads to people doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions.






    That's really the question. We out number them but they have control of EVERYTHING. Any possible scenario can be controlled by them.
    Dont you hate it when they say it's a conspiracy. These idiots really don't know,"Of course it's a frigging conspiracy they are the ones conspiring to control us by any means." DUH!

    yep were screwed.

  15. #15
    The People's choice
    REDDOG309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    5,151
    Rep Points
    2032244567

    I think the occupy movement was a good idea but displayed by the wrong people. We need to revolt against the establiment. We all should have demostrated with the occupy folks. shut down cities with massive numbers instead of expecting 200 or 300 people to make a difference. Every terminal person with less than three months to live should contact thier congressman with a long range rifle.

    j/k
    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?

  16. #16
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,079
    Rep Points
    930946225

    I try to consume as much as I can to keep it out of children's hands...that's what I'm doing about it.....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  17. #17
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    To some of us, this is no big revelation. It's just one of many shams our government perpetrates on it's own population. Shiite is sickening! They would rather you get strung out on oxys at 100% the street price, and make criminals out of the people who sell this stuff in the dark, or the people that seek out the real shiite once they get hooked, keeping many, many people employed. Yeah, we can show our frustration and protest, but then we just get bashed over the head by some cop and his PR24 because you're standing up for your rights.

    And they keep right on lying to us, saying this is a democracy. The only difference between this country and a dictatorship, is a dictator only allows himself to be the head of state, we run 2 people with the same agenda.

    And on occasion someone arises rubbing it in by telling us, he has the audacity of hope & change.

    Yeah, right!



  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    76811688

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I do care which is why I post all of this stuff, but I don't know what we can do, and if anyone says write your congressman or vote, fuck off that is a waste of time, politicians are all corrupt.
    ^ says it all



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  19. #19
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,079
    Rep Points
    930946225

    I should start the Incorruptible Party, I could stand by my word and I am not motivated by money in the least. One of the installation companies has begged me to leave my co. And work for them and they'd double my salary, then triple it in a year. I told them that I made a verbal commitment to my boss to make working here my career and not abandon him. Plus they are a bit sketchy, they've only been around a couple years whereas we have been around over 30 years. We need folks like that in politics who won't be swayed by greed if any exist?
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  20. #20
    Registered Abuser
    BillHicksFan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    At the centre of infinity
    Posts
    1,805
    Rep Points
    457939114

    As long as people continue to believe they are powerless then that's the reality they will continue to create. Most people are like sheep. They think that the only way they change or fix the system is by playing by the rules that were put into place by the system.

    We could boycott the entire system and bring it to its knees but people need to believe this is possible otherwise they just sit in their lazy arses and tell themselves that there's nothing they can do and it doesn't matter anyway because it doesn't directly effect them. This goes for all the fucked up things in the world. Humans are fucking pathetic.
    We used to get pissed off and changes would occur but now nobody does a thing.

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    62,597
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHicksFan View Post
    As long as people continue to believe they are powerless then that's the reality they will continue to create. Most people are like sheep. They think that the only way they change or fix the system is by playing by the rules that were put into place by the system.

    We could boycott the entire system and bring it to its knees but people need to believe this is possible otherwise they just sit in their lazy arses and tell themselves that there's nothing they can do and it doesn't matter anyway because it doesn't directly effect them. This goes for all the fucked up things in the world. Humans are fucking pathetic.
    We used to get pissed off and changes would occur but now nobody does a thing.
    and you're different than most people and are doing what?





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  22. #22
    Registered Abuser
    BillHicksFan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    At the centre of infinity
    Posts
    1,805
    Rep Points
    457939114

    Valid point.
    It could possibly begin with:
    1. Turning off the tv off or at least choose to get your information from independant sources and not the filtered garbage/propaganda that the system has approved as being "news".
    Acknowledging the issues in the world that are immoral, unethical, contradictory, inhumane and downright evil. (most people can to this but not all)

    2. Caring about the above mentioned even if you don't feel that the elite havent quite got you by the balls yet. (we have a significant loss of support as this stage)

    3. Questioning the integrity and motives of our "leaders". (most people in the western world have so much faith that the system is there to and protect them that they are unable to criticise it in a constructive manner. Witnessing the US and allies commit acts of genocide ie "war" in countries of interest and truly believing that they are doing it for our best interests is an example of how scewed these people's beliefs are. (yet another decline in interest from the general public)

    4. Talking about it and getting angry. Raising awareness and making an effort to create a shift in human consciousness. Feeling as though fixing this stuff is well worth a fight, understanding that this is the only war worth fighting and realising who our true enemy is. (although you, Prince do not fit into this category or any other that I've stated as I often agree with your posts, unfortunately this is where we get the major and crucial drop off in numbers and as a result, category #5 is unattainable until the majority can become an active advocate of category #4)

    5. Stategically boycott the system without the use of violence. Refuse to comply with laws and political policys that are put in place to take away our power. Take your money out of banks and refuse to have our wages put there every week.. If our employers won't comply we go on strike and the company loses more money than they can afford.

    This is not even the tip of the iceberg. There is plenty we can do to fix the state of humanity and it could happen in a short time if people would only get pissed off and draw the line to regain some sanity to the human race. Instead of fighting about race, colour, religion, money, we should know our enemy and realise who isn't our enemy.

    If people think these ideas are crazy then they are the slaves who make it difficult for the ones who are trying to dispose of a system that is rotten at the core.

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chubby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    1,276
    Rep Points
    33171586

    Our troops and cops are the puppets of corporations. Our troop are not fighting a war for our country. They are fighting a war for oil companies, I think. They should get their paychecks from corporations not from our tax money.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference
    you have never spent the night with a mosquito."
    ~ Dali lama


  24. #24
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,354
    Rep Points
    962148245

    Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    People don't realize the the military industrial complex is used as a tool by the elite. They don't care about the military personnel only about power and profit's. People need to wake up an realize this.

    But then again most people are idiots and don't read past their facebook status update.
    there are far too many Americans content with living a lie. I love my country but I don't like what it has become one big bullshit illusion with a government that only serves those that already have everything.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  25. #25
    AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP
    SFW's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    w/Geared Jesus ♂
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why would they destroy the opium when they can export it and fund black operations? Its logical. Didnt we do the same thing with contra-produced cocaine to fund our anti-socialist agenda? Yes, it was at the expense of the black population, but who cares? They were cattle status a century ago. Plus, we can give em years of time when we catch em with a few grams. Not to mention the added benefit of them contracting aids or cancer while in prison, its win win. No one sees the big pic.

    im kidding. None of this is real. Youre all paranoid.

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Points
    52349216

    With men this is impossible but with God all things are possible.

    The only way to uproot the elite is to let God work through you. I have realized this several year's ago.

    God gave men the authority on Earth. Most people do not realize this either. They feel powerless in the face of tyranny. God has the power and you have the authority. So I pray each night and say invocation's to the spiritual beings who are the protector's of Earth. And I let them carry out God's will. Free will reigns supreme on Earth. Therefore people have to take back authority that is rightfully there's and BE the beings that they are. It takes a lot of courage but it is the only way.

    In other words, you can't pray to a remote God, you have to BE God while you are still on Earth. The elite tricks people into saying you go to Heaven AFTER your die so they give you simple rules and say if you follow them you will get into heaven after. It pacifies people into not rocking the boat and taking action.

    But god wants to change the world TODAY. The second coming will not happen until people realize that God is inside of them ready to change the world. But you have to want it.

    This is the eternal spiritual truth. To all that have ear's let them hear!

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Points
    52349216

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHicksFan View Post
    Valid point.
    It could possibly begin with:
    1. Turning off the tv off or at least choose to get your information from independant sources and not the filtered garbage/propaganda that the system has approved as being "news".
    Acknowledging the issues in the world that are immoral, unethical, contradictory, inhumane and downright evil. (most people can to this but not all)

    2. Caring about the above mentioned even if you don't feel that the elite havent quite got you by the balls yet. (we have a significant loss of support as this stage)

    3. Questioning the integrity and motives of our "leaders". (most people in the western world have so much faith that the system is there to and protect them that they are unable to criticise it in a constructive manner. Witnessing the US and allies commit acts of genocide ie "war" in countries of interest and truly believing that they are doing it for our best interests is an example of how scewed these people's beliefs are. (yet another decline in interest from the general public)

    4. Talking about it and getting angry. Raising awareness and making an effort to create a shift in human consciousness. Feeling as though fixing this stuff is well worth a fight, understanding that this is the only war worth fighting and realising who our true enemy is. (although you, Prince do not fit into this category or any other that I've stated as I often agree with your posts, unfortunately this is where we get the major and crucial drop off in numbers and as a result, category #5 is unattainable until the majority can become an active advocate of category #4)

    5. Stategically boycott the system without the use of violence. Refuse to comply with laws and political policys that are put in place to take away our power. Take your money out of banks and refuse to have our wages put there every week.. If our employers won't comply we go on strike and the company loses more money than they can afford.

    This is not even the tip of the iceberg. There is plenty we can do to fix the state of humanity and it could happen in a short time if people would only get pissed off and draw the line to regain some sanity to the human race. Instead of fighting about race, colour, religion, money, we should know our enemy and realise who isn't our enemy.

    If people think these ideas are crazy then they are the slaves who make it difficult for the ones who are trying to dispose of a system that is rotten at the core.

    You are on the right track. But you have to make QUANTUM leap in consciousness in order to affect the mass consciousness. The best way is to raise your own awareness and consciousness.

    I could go into more detail if you would like. Basically you have to BE instead of DOING thing's. BEING is powerful.


    I have basically dedicated my life to studying these things. I have flown all across the countries and studied with groups that are very knowledgeable on world change.

  28. #28
    Registered User
    GearsMcGilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    5,822
    Rep Points
    585401234

    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    Occupy Poppy Fields! Oh ummm well it was jut a thought
    That's a brilliant idea actually. Let's send the OWSers to Afghanistan and let them demonstrate in the middle of the poppy fields. We'll see how the drug lords answer their grievances.

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    1878266

    occupy poppy fields! we are a crazy bunch..

  30. #30
    Registered User
    jagbender's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    8,710
    Rep Points
    977261266






    Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    People don't realize the the military industrial complex is used as a tool by the elite. They don't care about the military personnel only about power and profit's. People need to wake up an realize this.

    But then again most people are idiots and don't read past their facebook status update.

    Yep
    Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. O.J. beating a hoax?
    By Curt James in forum Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 05:01 PM
  2. Defense wants conviction dismissed in Web hoax
    By Fetusaurus Rex in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 09:10 AM
  3. What is the best prank/ hoax......
    By goob in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 11:12 AM
  4. UFO evidence or hoax?
    By BigDyl in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 04:06 PM
  5. Once Again The News Media Falls For A Hoax
    By Egoatdoor in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 12:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->