• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT cost

independent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here paying full cost for their test prescription? Doesnt look like my ins. will cover it. What pharmacy has the best prices?

HomebrewRx.....

clinic in miami told me 1600-2400 for 6months trt with ai dont know dosage was there average

When i started my TRT my endo script me Androgel packs. He started me out i think they were 25mg test gel in a pack then bumped it up to 50mg of gel that i had to apply daily. Insurance did not cover this. This was right after ORD so sources were far and few. I had to pay 400.00 a month for a few months. Sucked.

Now i just brew my own. My doc agrees 100% that prices are crazy.

Mine was $600.00 for ten weeks. I was scripted 300mg TestC/week, 500IU HCG/week, and 2mg Adex/week. That was with Maximus. They were cool but that is way to fucking expensive.....needless to say I filled the script once and went back underground. I can run it for 1/10 the cost on my own.

I would but I would never receive my gear.

What his salad oil. I here its gtg people have been useing it for frying chicken, french fries, greek salads.

I'm on 200mg a week, Watson Cypinate@ 17.00 a vial, 10 weeks worth and 5.00 for scripted pins.

Yes 150 a week to start. He said he would give me hcg too but I might just run the test.

Think that's the best idea, unless you want more kids I dont know why you'd run hcg. You've spent a long time researching this, so once you've got everything squared away it's highly unlikely youll ever want to stop.

I bet you're already looking forward to your first blast. ;)

Think that's the best idea, unless you want more kids I dont know why you'd run hcg. You've spent a long time researching this, so once you've got everything squared away it's highly unlikely youll ever want to stop.

I bet you're already looking forward to your first blast. ;)

Hcg causes a lot of estro issues which I want to avoid. I can always add it in later. Whats a blast?:daydream:

I get 200mg cyp from a compound pharmacy in NV for about 60 bucks shipped.

My pharmacist is a sponsor on this board, and prices are reasonable.

Anyone here paying full cost for their test prescription? Doesnt look like my ins. will cover it. What pharmacy has the best prices?

My endo is going to put me on test patches 5mg each patch per day..

Don't know if my ins will cover it but we'll see in a few wks...but if they don't ugl for me dog :thumb:

I'm on 200mg a week, Watson Cypinate@ 17.00 a vial, 10 weeks worth and 5.00 for scripted pins.

You have great ins my man!

I have to go in to the dr. office to get the shot but its $25 bucks a shot no ins.

Hcg causes a lot of estro issues which I want to avoid. I can always add it in later. Whats a blast?:daydream:

Not if you are on an AI which you should be anyway. If not, the test alone will cause E2 to go up and cause problems. Take an AI and hcg and everything will be good. Testes normal and normal E2.

IML Gear Cream!
I pay a cash price up front and then the insurance reimburses me. I use a small compounding pharmacy that's well known in my area. I believe walgreens/cvs will only go up to 200mg or that's what my dr told me? anyhow big daddy I get mine mailed with 20 syringes, 20 - 18g and 20 - 22g needles for around $90.

I did read somewhere that cypio costs more with insurance than without it, for, 90$ vial with insurance you pay 65-75$ without it.

WalMart pharmacy runs between 55 and 95.00 a vial, depending on who they are getting it from. It's usually watson or sandoz. My pharmacy that I'm using now is a small private operation that is willing to shop around and find me the best deal... I get mine for $45.00 for a 10ml vial.

Have your doc keep writing medical necessity letters for the injectable and your insurance company will eventually comply once the right wording is used (in most cases). Just have to get the right words that they are looking for in the letter...and convince them that it's needed. But, since they pay for a month supply most of the time, you will be limited to ampules with a 1 week dose...and after meeting your copay...you are cheaper to get 10ml vials out of pocket.

Well I just called my ins. and they said it was covered 100%. I just have to pay out of pocket and they will reimburse me. Im not going to get too excited just yet.

my dad got 2 watson cyp at 90 bucks each, ins didnt cover it. he gave them to me:) because he doesnt want to start trt until next year when his ins will maybe cover it.

your dad gave it to you?? lol You definitely have great dad! :p
ehh... why my father won't sponsor cycles for me...

198$ for generic watson test c at your walgreen.

Last edited:
Is name brand better than generic? Its 104.00 vs 150.00 for name brand.

Back