• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please help us!

I'm too tired :coffee:

I can't. My friends know I'm a Bill Hicks fan therefore if they view IM theY will see "BillHicksFan" and make the connection thetefore my secrets of gear use to tranny love will be theirs to know. :geewhiz:

I can't. My friends know I'm a Bill Hicks fan therefore if they view IM theY will see "BillHicksFan" and make the connection thetefore my secrets of gear use to tranny love will be theirs to know. :geewhiz:

Same here......minus the tranny part. :sorry:

And, Prince. It should be said that i love this website and I'd become an elite member but you are probably well aware that I'm against materialism but hell, I'd come over and wash your Ferrari in exchange for an elite membership.

This^^^ and I don't even have twitter/Facebook. I waste all my free time on IM anyway:)

I gave on those social networking sites. Bunch a fake ass people anyway.

I will on facebook but wont on twitter. Sorry I just don't even go to twitter for anyone. Never have and never will. I am funny that way. Or maybe it is just weird buy still works out the same.

I don't have a facebook. I have no friends.

Back