• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Heart rate

Klutch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Will testosterone raise your heart rate during excersise more than normal?

i couldnt tell u. i think it does somtimes. i ride the bike everytime after my works outs. i try to go 10 seconds faster everytime until i reach my goal. my heart rate is always very low. granted my blood pressure does go up somtimes now that i ran out of cycle support but its no biggy why? do you have a heart condition or somting?

I'd like to hear this as well. I'd think some of the meds that raise blood pressure, like dbol would also cause an increase in HR under heavy loads. Not sure about T.

I'd like to hear this as well. I'd think some of the meds that raise blood pressure, like dbol would also cause an increase in HR under heavy loads. Not sure about T.
ill be able to tell you about dbol. depending on hard hard i push on the bike my heart rate usally stays around 175 or so. so once i add dbol and var itll probably go up. but i honestly dont think it does. i think this might be one of those things that differs person to person though.

Check your red blood cells and hemocrit. If these get too high you could see a higher HR during exertion.

I could be wrong, but I thought if hematocrit levels got above 55 that would be dangerous because the blood would be "thicker" with higher RBCs. That's why people using EPO would be advised to have regular blood work.

Perhaps some of the more scientific bros could chime in.

I could be wrong, but I thought if hematocrit levels got above 55 that would be dangerous because the blood would be "thicker" with higher RBCs. That's why people using EPO would be advised to have regular blood work.

Perhaps some of the more scientific bros could chime in.
no im pretty sure your right. and thats why people who take epo are adivsed to take asperine or blood thinners while thewre on it to prevent the blood from thickening and cuaisng serious health issues. I want to take EPO :daydream:

i couldnt tell u. i think it does somtimes. i ride the bike everytime after my works outs. i try to go 10 seconds faster everytime until i reach my goal. my heart rate is always very low. granted my blood pressure does go up somtimes now that i ran out of cycle support but its no biggy why? do you have a heart condition or somting?
No I dont have a heart condition that I know of..the reason i ask is my heart rate is usually around 150 bpm when during hard jiu jitsu rolls... Last couple weeks I feel my heart racing and it so I checked it and it was 180bpm..So wanted to know if it's from the test cyp or not...

IML Gear Cream!
If you have been on cycle for a long period (including TRT) or running things that are more prone to increasing the red blood cells such as anadrol or EQ you may have a high Hemocrit and RBC. TO a certain extent that will help get oxygen to the muscles but if it gets to high as someone else has stated you will have to donate blood to get it in check. I know a doctor on TRT that runs cycles from time to time in moderation that has to donate once or twice every year because he is prone to this. He told me that he can tell when it is high because he will get winded much easier than normal. This can be dangerous if it goes without notice. As for heartrate being elevated from Testosterone, I don't think this is common. Test can cause the heart to beat stronger I believe though.

Thanks Tgb I will Keep an eye on it.. And go donate and get blood work this week to be safe.

On 100mg hrt and pulse is alittle higher on cardio.I have a BP monitor at home. When I cycled, pulse and bp were always elevated. Donating blood helps with RBC [aforementioned] Baby asprin and fish oil helps to keep platlets less sticky.

Back