• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guy feeds live kitten to his python ** (video)**

ExLe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The video was removed from you tube so I can't embed it...

Here is the link to the story and the video...

article-2069512-0F09175500000578-998_306x279.jpg

Python Christmas video: Hunt for twisted, sadisctic thug who fed kitten to python | Mail Online

deleted.

. . surely kittens get eaten in the wild by pythons? Whats the big fucking deal?

Only Tesla's going to be upset by this. Next time feed it gerbils.

Funny how people decide what's a valid snake diet and what's not. I think the snake would have it own opinions.

I've got a pet snake and she's massive. At $8 per rat it was expensive to keep up with appetite.
Now I just feed her raw chicken legs and she doesnt know the difference. She stalks it, snatches it and then strangles the chicken leg until she thinks it's dead and the devours it.

Cost next to nothing.

Pan fried kittens with milk gravy and homemade tatters are good...

actually, if you want to know the truth, whenever you pour any regular cheap pet food in your cat or dogs dish you're feeding them dead kitties and puppies from shelters all across the USA. with the added treat of all those residual veterinary meds. yum yum.

"Another source of meat you won't find mentioned on pet food labels are dogs and cats. In 1990 the San Francisco Chronicle reported that euthanized companion animals were being used in pet food. Although pet food manufacturers vehemently denied the report, the American Veterinary Medical Association confirmed the Chronicle's story."

http://www.preciouspets.org/report.htm

I dont see a problem with a kitten being eaten, i do see a problem that the guy filmed it and posted it up on youtube. Thats kinda strange. But stranger things have been done.

i guessssss it's more humane to take tinkerbells kittensssss to the humane sssociety and then feed them to tinkerbell after prosssesssing, hisssssed the python. :coffee:

The kitten is black so I have no problem with it being eaten by the snake.

IML Gear Cream!
actually, if you want to know the truth, whenever you pour any regular cheap pet food in your cat or dogs dish you're feeding them dead kitties and puppies from shelters all across the USA. with the added treat of all those residual veterinary meds. yum yum.

"Another source of meat you won't find mentioned on pet food labels are dogs and cats. In 1990 the San Francisco Chronicle reported that euthanized companion animals were being used in pet food. Although pet food manufacturers vehemently denied the report, the American Veterinary Medical Association confirmed the Chronicle's story."

What's Really in Pet Food? - Report by the Animal Protection Institute

Good point. Come to think of it. With all those hormones they pump into chickens these days it's no wonder my python got so big in a hurry!

My pet snakes is using gear too. Who woulda thunk it?

My problem with the video is not that a snake ate a cat, it's that this pussy felt the need to record it and say he would do more videos. He's obviously a piece of shit.

i'd still like to hold the guy or girl down n get the snake to bite em in the face a few times but it's hypocritical to point so many fingers at this feeding and ignore what our shelters do and what so many people feed their pets.

I hate cats. Useless. Worthless. In any event, still a messed up video.

My pet snakes is using gear too. Who woulda thunk it?

we need the following stats for your snake to design a better cycle:

1) Age
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

please post these or victor will close this thread.

Bahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

1) Age
6) Cycle Goals

Lol

IML Gear Cream!

1) Age
6) Cycle Goals

:funny: :rofl:

When my python was smaller, a woman wanted to give away a litter of kittens and the mother. I told her I'd take the kittens but not the mother...she of course wanted to know why. Being snake food wasn't on her agenda for the kittens as that was "inhumane". A bag of kittens with a big rock in it going into the river was more humane how exactly? She said at least they wouldn't starve or go feral and her way was quick. In my veiw, feeding them to my snake was saving me $4.00 each for rats, was a natural death, and they were serving a purpose.

Oh well. But videoing it and putting it on youtube...a bit much. But then no one complains when they are squeezing rats to death and eating them for videos...what's the difference? When I had pet rats, they were smarter and cleaner animals than our cats ever were.

My problem with the video is not that a snake ate a cat, it's that this pussy felt the need to record it and say he would do more videos. He's obviously a piece of shit.

I completely agree with you. What happens in nature is one thing, but intentional destruction of life, any form of life, is disgusting and intolerable. Filming it and posting on you tube solidify's that this individual is a total fuckin reject. Somebody "Vick" this idiot and send him to jail.

i'd still like to hold the guy or girl down n get the snake to bite em in the face a few times but it's hypocritical to point so many fingers at this feeding and ignore what our shelters do and what so many people feed their pets.

Dont worrie he will get his. They always do.

Shelters is another story. but i agree

why is it inhumane, if they run wild in my area coyotes, bobcats, or dogs would have ripped any cat to shreds they could get there teeth on. i have 4 redbellied piranha and their diet is feeder goldfish, weaned mice and toads and frogs we find in warmer weather! My kids have a gerbil for a pet, other gold fish in another tank and i've seen people keep frogs as pets so if the same thing you can feed them is also considered a companion pet should i make my piranha's go vegetarian or this guy quit feeding his python? I think not, by the way i have a video on youtube of my pirahna's eating a frog thats been up for 3years and has over a million views! Got another of them eating a mouse, big deal? All of the comments aren't positive but people love the video for the most part!

QUIT YOUR BITCHING YOU CAT LOVING, TREE LOVING HIPPIES, EAT A CHICKEN BREAST AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I completely agree with you. What happens in nature is one thing, but intentional destruction of life, any form of life, is disgusting and intolerable. Filming it and posting on you tube solidify's that this individual is a total fuckin reject. Somebody "Vick" this idiot and send him to jail.

This is how you feed a pet python. If you want one they have to eat something...many of them will only eat if they kill their own food.

They are actually good pets. Love to cuddle and be held, give great hugs, only have to be fed once a week and have their enclosures cleaned once a month. If you go out of town for a few weeks...it's no big deal, they can go up to 6 months without eating. Mine hardly ever eats during the winter. From Xmas to late spring, we refreeze her rats and then thaw them and offer them again the next week.

This is how you feed a pet python. If you want one they have to eat something...many of them will only eat if they kill their own food.

What's interesting is that if it was a rat, there'd be less people complaining about it.

They are actually good pets. Love to cuddle and be held, give great hugs, only have to be fed once a week and have their enclosures cleaned once a month. If you go out of town for a few weeks...it's no big deal, they can go up to 6 months without eating. Mine hardly ever eats during the winter. From Xmas to late spring, we refreeze her rats and then thaw them and offer them again the next week.
you sure you aint mrs. v because you sound very passionate about a snake?

i've yet to watch the Faces of Death videos......i'm curious though

I watched them during the day one time and couldnt sleep for a few nights after.

Some of that shit stays with you for a while...

Still would watch them again though :winkfinger:

Back