Mex Gear

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

New Goodies thanks mex!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

New Goodies thanks mex!

Got my new goodies in thank you mex for everything. You guys are awesome brother
    2 DAYS IT WAS SHIPPED YEAH!
    seriously cant beat it man.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bros this xt labs t400 looks like some wicked shit I cant wait to start it!! Looks delicious haha with it being test prop and cyp I think it will be smooth!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^^^^^^^^yeah i got some to brother!!!

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

That is good to hear! I am about to order some eq or tren, but I am still doing the numbers. I have a question about the omega sus400 or t400. How would you guys pin this? 2xWeek or eod? Thanks in advance!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

sus eod, t400 is a weekly inject. i dont know why people pin test cyp or test e 2 xs wk , its a 1 x a wk inject.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

This might be a noobie question, but the omega sus400 should be pinned every week, am I right?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    sus eod, t400 is a weekly inject. i dont know why people pin test cyp or test e 2 xs wk , its a 1 x a wk inject.
    with the xt labs test 400 dont you think e3d is better since the prop in it unc? let me know your 2cents brother

Quote Originally Posted by acemon View Post
    This might be a noobie question, but the omega sus400 should be pinned every week, am I right?
    Nothing is a noob question brother dont ever worry about that! We are all here to help eachother out! No Matter how many days you are doing this sport you will always run into a question or a million haha..

I personally do sus e3d... With the mixture of ester in it you wouldn't want to do 1 time a week because it can make your blood levels fluctuate and this can cause problems brother.. eod like unc said is better but sometimes i just need a break from being a pin cushion haha..
    I cant stand people doing a twice a week thing, 3 days inj then 4 days inj makes no sense to me how is that keeping anything stable..ahah.. I always go with the outline.. ed.. eod..e3d..eweek.. just my 2cents haha good luck ace! Im sure bigunc will chime in again with his vast knowledge!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PurePersian View Post
    with the xt labs test 400 dont you think e3d is better since the prop in it unc? let me know your 2cents brother

Nothing is a noob question brother dont ever worry about that! We are all here to help eachother out! No Matter how many days you are doing this sport you will always run into a question or a million haha..

I personally do sus e3d... With the mixture of ester in it you wouldn't want to do 1 time a week because it can make your blood levels fluctuate and this can cause problems brother.. eod like unc said is better but sometimes i just need a break from being a pin cushion haha..
    I cant stand people doing a twice a week thing, 3 days inj then 4 days inj makes no sense to me how is that keeping anything stable..ahah.. I always go with the outline.. ed.. eod..e3d..eweek.. just my 2cents haha good luck ace! Im sure bigunc will chime in again with his vast knowledge!
    PERSIAN your wright brother e3day is good. i use it that way though. as big as you are, you know wat works brother!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks fellas. I'm following your advice. Im gonna go with e3d.Thanks makes a lot more sense this way. How about one more question? How would you guys pin omega's 3trem?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I did e3d it was some rocking shit bro you will like it. Just put it in the same pin with the test. thats how I did it no use in extra pinning we aren't pin cushions haha..
    Me and unc both came to an agreement that bendryl helps the itch and cough that tren will give you. But it gave me some serious mass bro. Shits no joke take milkthistle with it.
    You will love the gains. don't forget a antiarom you will need it to protect you on any cycle. and pct on hand that 3 tren is good stuff hardcore lol loveed it!!