• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is there a general rule of do not eat for 1 hour before or after injecting HGH or AAS

BUCKY

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Must my belly be empty before I inject HGH or AAS? Just double checking because last time I checked, the whole thing about "not eating before and or after you take your shots or meds" was only applicable to when getting your bloodwork done.

No.

(Atleast there isn't for AAS, iirc there's something carb related when injecting either hgh/igf/ghrp, but you'll have to look that up or let someone else answer).

Last edited:
you do not want to eat before injecting HGH or any frag of HGH, you can drink water but do not ingest anything that will affect your blood sugar levels. Eating before pinning HGH is a waste. Best taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and right before bed.

You should avoid carbs and fats when pinning GHRP and CJC, as they blunt GH release. Exogenous GH is not affected by this, so you may eat whenever you want. In fact, you'll want to eat 30mins-1hr after injection of peptides or GH to promote anabolism.

Back