• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Who you calling a N1gger, huh?"

Did she have it coming?

• She was right, he was wrong. Freedom of speech!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should of kept hosing her down.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • She should of called the cops, thats assault

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • That fucking NAGGER! She's disabled. Show some sensitivity ffs!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Lol

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
I saw this some time ago. All I got to say those are my type of N1ggers:winkfinger:

:lol:

What the fuck did he to do her? He was just watering his lawn. Bitch deserved it.

Something doesn't add up. One old white lady in a wheel chair yelling nigger across the street at multiple young black men? Either she's mentally disabled or they really pissed her off(or some mixture). We're missing some information.

Even if she's straight up racist, they shouldn't have sprayed the old lady. It's called taking the high road. Their need to retaliate in this situation shows their weakness.

images

People should just look past color. Thers so much more to worrie about in this world than black and white. It makes me laught when someone does not like someone because of a color. Thats has nothing to do with anything. Anyone nowadays if dieing had to get a persone blood of a different color. Not even thinking thay would say yes.

People need to move on

People should just look past color. Thers so much more to worrie about in this world than black and white. It makes me laught when someone does not like someone because of a color. Thats has nothing to do with anything. Anyone nowadays if dieing had to get a persone blood of a different color. Not even thinking thay would say yes.

People need to move on
I'd turn the hose on you because of your poor grammar and spelling.

Something doesn't add up. One old white lady in a wheel chair yelling nigger across the street at multiple young black men? Either she's mentally disabled or they really pissed her off(or some mixture). We're missing some information.

Even if she's straight up racist, they shouldn't have sprayed the old lady. It's called taking the high road. Their need to retaliate in this situation shows their weakness.

Screw taking the high road all the time. That's called appeasement. Appeasement is what caused the invasion of the Rhineland. Therefore, allowing this old lady to call these people a nigger with no repercussions will inevitably lead to another invasion of the Rhineland, and subsequently World War 3.

Haha, she sure jumped out of that wheelchair mighty quickly that faker!

Unless it was one of those christmas ghetto miracles?

It would have been funnier if the water would have ruined her scooter. That would have been priceless.

Haha, she sure jumped out of that wheelchair mighty quickly that faker!

Unless it was one of those christmas ghetto miracles?

Her diabeetus must have gone in to spontaneous remission.

Off subject for a sec. I have a friend whos kid is in a chair like that. My friend says if he had to pay the chair is 35k. I dont know if thats true but thats what he says. It like 200lbs chair

It would have been funnier if the water would have ruined her scooter. That would have been priceless.

Off subject for a sec. I have a friend whos kid is in a chair like that. My friend says if he had to pay the chair is 35k. I dont know if thats true but thats what he says. It like 200lbs chair

My great grandpa had just a regular scooter and it was around 3k. I wouldnt think a scooter of that type would be more then 10k. They are expensive, but I do not think that they are that much. And yes they do weight a lot. I want to say his weighed over 100 lbs.

I agree about the missing some info here , cuz why would they jus be filming it ...

On a second note if she had taken the high road , she would nt got srayed down ..

IML Gear Cream!
Probably fake...

....still funny though :roflmao:

I think the lady was bitching at him for watering the lawn durring the day...

Not sure where this video was from, but here in CA in certain parts the city does not allow you to water your grass or turn on your sprinklers untill after 7p.m. in the summer to conserve water... (f'in Libs)

I don't think she was just randomly scootering by and called him a Nigg just to do it...

But even if this was the case the broad should have just kept her mouth shut...

I think the lady was bitching at him for watering the lawn durring the day...

Not sure where this video was from, but here in CA in certain parts the city does not allow you to water your grass or turn on your sprinklers untill after 7p.m. in the summer to conserve water... (f'in Libs)

I don't think she was just randomly scootering by and called him a Nigg just to do it...

But even if this was the case the broad should have just kept her mouth shut...

It's no secret that I'm not overly fond of black people, but a person, unless given a valid reason otherwise, should be civil. Calling some guy a nigger when he was just watering his lawn isn't a valid reason to be uncivil.

I guess that's how he gets his reparations you know for what "Bull" Connor did in bama in the 50's.

lol @ the top comment of that video

must of been holy water he was spraying cause she got right up

Didn't any one see the the backyard on the sista that walked by at the end, c'mon guys keep your focus

Dude taking the video should have followed dat ass down the street for a minute.

I'm voting for its a fake and was set up. He's watering dead grass. Still funny as hell. Would have been funnier if he capped her ass.

Back