• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"Who you calling a N1gger, huh?"

Did she have it coming?

• She was right, he was wrong. Freedom of speech!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should of kept hosing her down.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • She should of called the cops, thats assault

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • That fucking NAGGER! She's disabled. Show some sensitivity ffs!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Lol

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
It's no secret that I'm not overly fond of black people, but a person, unless given a valid reason otherwise, should be civil. Calling some guy a nigger when he was just watering his lawn isn't a valid reason to be uncivil.

Agreed...

Like I said the broad should have just kept her mouth shut...

Something doesn't add up. One old white lady in a wheel chair yelling nigger across the street at multiple young black men? Either she's mentally disabled or they really pissed her off(or some mixture). We're missing some information.

Even if she's straight up racist, they shouldn't have sprayed the old lady. It's called taking the high road. Their need to retaliate in this situation shows their weakness.

Bullshit. Taking the highroad makes you an enabler of bad behavior. Some people are so dumb that they need to be sprayed with a water hose to know that screaming nigger at someone has consequences. If someone called me a redneck, cracker, ect and I had a water hose in my hand, I would have done the same thing.

Bullshit. Taking the highroad makes you an enabler of bad behavior.

It was a decrepit old hag, you're certainly not going to have a positive impact by spraying her with the water hose. I'm sure she will be just as racist as ever. They had nothing to gain by spraying her and a self confident person wouldn't want to.

Also, if someone was calling me cracker I'd probably ignore them as long as they kept their distance. Getting upset and retaliating over name calling is petty. I've noticed a correlation between how easily someone gets upset and their lack of intelligence.

Last edited:
Something doesn't add up. One old white lady in a wheel chair yelling nigger across the street at multiple young black men? Either she's mentally disabled or they really pissed her off(or some mixture). We're missing some information.

Even if she's straight up racist, they shouldn't have sprayed the old lady. It's called taking the high road. Their need to retaliate in this situation shows their weakness.

I bet I know what happened...

Wheelchair lady probably bought some "H" from the black dude, took it home and it turned out to be some fake bunk...

So she went back and expressed her frustrations to the scammer...

It was a decrepit old hag, you're certainly not going to have a positive impact by spraying her with the water hose. I'm sure she will be just as racist as ever. They had nothing to gain by spraying her and a self confident person wouldn't want to.

Also, if someone was calling me cracker I'd probably ignore them as long as they kept their distance. Getting upset and retaliating over name calling is petty. I've noticed a correlation between how easily someone gets upset and their lack of intelligence.

If you're in a wheelchair and you choose to spew racist insults at somebody who has a watering hose in their hand as opposed to shutting your mouth and just keep rollin' then at the very least you should expect to get doused with water.

It's harmless, humorous and probably teaches her a lesson whether she's mentally disabled or not.

She chose to be a pest and got treated like one.

Taking the higher road could have meant that they didn't trade insults. He had a hose in his hand therefore he didn't need to insult her.

I don't think Stephen Hawking's chair cost $35K.

Back