• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jacko, the boy called "Blanket", and sleeping with children at the age of 44.

Striking_Cobra

t00t t00t Muthafu(ka!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone catch "Living with Michael Jackson" last night? This doods got some serious issues!

He denies he's had any plastic surgery other than his nose :no:

He has a baby which goes by the name of Blanket, you know the one he dangled off a balcony.

He makes the kids who live with them, a whole herd of them, wear some type of mask or blanket over their face when in public.

He sleeps with kids in his bedroom :scratch:

He wants to adopt 2 children from each continent all over the world. :eek2:

But according to him there is absolutely nothing wrong and nothing looks .......peculiar. :ipoke:

Here's a bit on the interview http://www.indystar.com/print/articles/3/020259-7033-092.html

I saw some of it. Dude, he is such a weirdo!

I've got to tell ya though, I am a man that likes to shop, and Jacko can kick my ass in that category. :D

Yeah, he had nothing done to his face. :rolleyes: I've met a lot of black men who turn white over the span of 20 years.

I guess he let this reporter follow him around for 8 months.

Damn that was 8 months he couldn't JACKO off on masks and blankets. :no:

:shake: disturbing

I found him just sitting there holding the 13yr olds hand very disturbing. He likes having children sleep over in his bed, while he sleeps on the floor????

Did you guys see when he denied having any surgery on his face except for his nose?

Man, I know Michael Jackson is a little ... ahem, different.

But hot damn that dude is the fucking shit. The moves, the music ... he's very talented.

Then again, he's starting to look like skeletor, and has some weird child fettishes ...

:ipoke:

Oh yeah like he got that John Travolta chin from just maturing. :rolleyes:

Hey it's only plastic surgery when you pay someone to do it. Maybe it was a gift LOL ......or mebbe he did it himself! :eek:

That dude is some fucked! :no:

....and Prince I and Prince II? Retard!

He tried to draw a comparison between his changing skin tone, and a white person who spends too much time in the sun. I don't recall ever seeing a black man turn white because of exposure to UV rays.

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly, he's probably the only freakish 44 year old man who wouldn't do anything "bad" to these kids.

I think he has a true love and caring for children, but not the kind of love which would send him away to the slammer.

Maybe just think of him as the really cool gradschool teacher who loves doing good things for children, except with a freakish exterior, wacked out voice, and a whole lot of money.

Also, a lot of his offthewall behaviors shold be attributed to his insane popularity through life. People whording your presence wherever you go for decades cannot be a good thing, as show with him.

It's sad he's gone so mental, but whatever, just think Thriller and it's all good. :D

Yeah I think back to the 80's and feel much better about Michael Jackson, but when I hear JACKO it gets me all :shake:

Think of how much liability it is to have all those kids in his house AND BEDROOM even! All one smart kids gotta say is "He shot his demon seed on my pillow at night!"
*SLAM* in the state pen!

Then he whines about the interview and how it just was made to make fun of him.

Wasn't he there during the interview? Didn't he know what they were filming?

He had to have been doing some sort of happy pill. That dood is just too happy.

"Everyone needs love like that, they need to be tucked in bed with some hot cocoa and ice cream. That's what this world neeeeds."

Is he slangin happy pills in these kids happy meals?

No wonder Janet keeps her distance.

I would die to see that video of the interview when he started crying :hehe:

Yeah.. I dont think he is a perv or anything.. I think he is just really disturbed.. u know what I mean?

He THINKS he is peter pan..

I think he is dillusional.. he doent have the social skills or emotional capacity to be an adult.

Originally posted by w8lifter Prince I and Prince II? Retard!

Can you imagine being called Prince??? What a rediculous name. I'd have to shoot myself. :suicide:

IML Gear Cream!
what abotu all those paintings of himself...

:(

Well.. then again.. If I had the money, id get paintings of myself too...:hehe:

I made the comment to my wife while watching the Osbourn's but it applies to Wacko Jacko just as much: "I want to be financially secure. By financially secure I mean having enough money to think that's NORMAL." :rolleyes:

I think the guy is molester. You don't pay off someone to the tune of $25 million to be quite if "nothing" happened, IMHO.

This guy is out of touch with reality. He cannot function as a normal human being, and should probably be under supervised care (aka, mental ward) somewhere.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong...:rolleyes:

Dude lives in Never Never Land everywhere he goes

My opinion is that his brain's been friend like Ozzy Osbourne's on drugs, but even Ozzy has some sense, I mean he does know what he's doing

by the way, buddyboy, I mean, Strut, what brings you to these boards?

Well i just dont know what you guys are on about :eek:
I saw it and didn't think there was anything wrong with him....
He seemed like a really really nice guy, You guys are fucked for talkin about him like that :finger:

The entire show was disturbing. The guy is wacked. It just shows that money cannot buy you happiness. He's one messed up individual!!!

He thinks its a ok to sleep with little kids? I do NOT get that!!!

Back