• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

18 Years Old Blood Test (RESULTS) LH,Prolactin,Test

BigBuck

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey people I got my testosterone levels results 2 weeks ago , I had not time to post it before but here are the results

Leutenizing(LH): 2.4 Reference Range( 1-8 mIU/ml )

FSH: 3.6 Reference range( 1-11 mIU/ml )
(^Wich Idk what does that mean)

Prolactin: 6.8 Reference Range( 2-17 NG/ML )

Testosterone: 380 Reference Range(160-726 ng/dL )

Sex binding Glosulin: 24.6 reference range(10-57 nmoI/L )

Test Free (Calculated): 9.01 Reference Range(2.03-13.48 NG/DL )

and another one?

Free Testosterone: 2.4 Reference range(1.5-3.2 ) ?

so there it is I think my testosterone is a bit low for someone at my age what you guys think?

I think your test levels are fine, I also think you need to stop looking for an excuse to use steroids.

Free T looks good.

Your fine mine are at 365-380 at age 21

Ok its been 2 months since I take that sh*** that made me feel like crap with no sex drive and I feel like Im almost recovered I'been getting the morning wood again lately and sex drive is improving so Ima leave it here and atleast I learned something from this ;) that I'm too young to be playing with testbooster's and stuff like that

Test boosters or something stronger like a pro hormone or AAS?

Alot of teens are misunderstanding what these "test boosters" actually are, infact almost every time I've seen someone in one of the 2 gyms I go to talk about taking a test booster, its actually a ph/ds.

Alot of teens are misunderstanding what these "test boosters" actually are, infact almost every time I've seen someone in one of the 2 gyms I go to talk about taking a test booster, its actually a ph/ds.

Well they need to know the difference it can mean life or death metaphorically speaking

What I was taking is Mass FX sopposedly its just a test booster but It seems like Im sensitive to this type of things because it gave me very Painful NIPPLES and puffyness, also the worst feeling dead sexually-.-

IML Gear Cream!
your blood work looks good. your test lvl is in mid section, so it's fine.
mate I would love to have the same lvl of test as you, but unfortunately I have below scale:(

What I was taking is Mass FX sopposedly its just a test booster but It seems like Im sensitive to this type of things because it gave me very Painful NIPPLES and puffyness, also the worst feeling dead sexually-.-

Damn man, make any gains off of it?

IDK but I feel like they are low imo, may not be to others but I just can't live on low T LOL. When I was 18 or 19 not really sure, my T levels were about 500ng/dl and free test was about 2.8-3.1 that I remember. When I was 21 before I started my first cycle my test was still at the top end of 400ng/dl. Now after my first cycle and PCT I recovered very well and after 3 months of being clean my test was at 455ng/dl, which was pretty good imo. 380ng/dl isn't to bad but at your age I would expect higher and mine were even after a cycle. Even after years of cycles my levels off cycle are still higher than yours so IDK the deal. I don't condone AAS to young bucks as yourself but I would try some otc test boosters etc.

Wow I thought my lab's ref range was bad. 161 and they'd send you off with a pat on the back!

Yup, they're low. You need 1000mg test ew. Stat! :clapping:

Damn man, make any gains off of it?
maybe 4-6 pounds of lean muscle and strenght was really good while on the cycle but when I stopped strenght dissapeared I think because I didnt even take creatine to mantain strenght post cycle

maybe 4-6 pounds of lean muscle and strenght was really good while on the cycle but when I stopped strenght dissapeared I think because I didnt even take creatine to mantain strenght post cycle

Ya lose your gains ?
Cause u didn't do any post cycle even over the counter?

Yeah creatine helps after any cycle

Back