• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Packers vs. Giants...

ExLe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Rogers took them down the field with 58 sec. left in the game to win it...

This dude is playing lights out...

Who thinks the Packers are going 16-0 this year?...

Remaining schedule...

(H) 12/11 Raiders

(A) 12/18 Cheifs

(H) 12/25 Bears

(H) 01/01 Lions

16-0 definitely. I pulled off a close win in one of my fantasy football leagues because of Rodgers. I'm from Mn and I have to cheer for the packers.

Go bears?????????????

my giants ALMOSt pulled it off, awesome game tho, i know a few peeps who went...

my giants ALMOSt pulled it off, awesome game tho, i know a few peeps who went...

That's gotta hurt being at that game as a Giants fan and losing at the end...

Eli has been great this season...

They would have stopped another team from running the table again...

Ala Patriots, Superbowl 2008...

IML Gear Cream!
i know, real effen close, 2 great games lost yesterday w/a field goal!!!

The game of the day yesterday.

They'll probably start resting their starters for the post season. Screw the regular season, it's all about staying healthy and winning the Super Bowl.

Unlike them perfect, Pats.

The game of the day yesterday.

They'll probably start resting their starters for the post season. Screw the regular season, it's all about staying healthy and winning the Super Bowl.

Unlike them perfect, Pats.

That is going to be hard as a player to not want that unbeaten season...

We will see what they decide...

I predict they will keep the starters unless they start blowing out the teams...

That is going to be hard as a player to not want that unbeaten season...

We will see what they decide...

I predict they will keep the starters unless they start blowing out the teams...

Going to be another great finish to the NFL season this year.

I'm a bit curious to see what they do, now that you brought this up. It's all about coaching, though. Me, i'd rest them, and try to win another Super Bowl.
That is a much more valuable prize.

We'll see, though?

Yeah that was a tough loss by bigblue , a couple buddies went to the game also.

But the bigger loss was the cowboys, if we can beat Dallas twice and win one of the other two (jets,skins) we will take first place. Sounds tough but at least it is in our hands and don't need another team to beat Dallas.

Didnt see game,wish I would have by the highlights.Off the hook football from both sides.
Whats tougher for the nyg fans is there was a blown call in the endzone that could have been a touchdown(called out of bounds)but turned into a field goal.
And yes,I think the pack go undefeated this season.

Didnt see game,wish I would have by the highlights.Off the hook football from both sides.
Whats tougher for the nyg fans is there was a blown call in the endzone that could have been a touchdown(called out of bounds)but turned into a field goal.
And yes,I think the pack go undefeated this season.

Yeah the Ballard TD catch. He posted a pic on twitter of it even showing his knee was down in Bounds. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323185588.233179.jpg

Last edited:
Back