• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kidney Stones PLEASE HeLP

Ms Tug Pilot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
People im hurtin im at work no Doctor in sight! The pain goes and comes right now no pain 2 hrs ago i thought i was dyin! How long does it take 2 pass its moved from my kidney to my bladder but thats far as it got

It depends. I passed stones 2 different times. They are no joke. Get your ass to a hospital cause there is no need to hurt

I get them on a regular basis so I got a pretty good idea.., here are my thoughts.
There are basically two types of stones, sorry I don't remember the big difference
between them.. all I know is I hurt when they come on bad.., so there is not a whole
lot that can be done unless they are so big that they are unable to pass. If that is the
case, you will need surgery. I try real hard to avoid any one cutting on me anymore.
If you go to the hospital, they will probably give you something for the pain but you
will still have to pass them when they are ready to go. Most of the time, I deal with
the pain and discomfort and I drink a lot of water, but not so much that I feel like I
am going to burst. It is possible to drink too much water and it can be fatal be careful.
I would recommend to stop eating solid foods and fat and salt light soups if you really
have to eat and drink cranberry juice (some - not a lot) but most important...about two
12 oz cups water about every hour. And drink that with fresh lemons ( I cut one up
into slices and I eat a slice or two with each 12 oz bottle of water.) The citric acid
in lemons helps to dissolve the stones. Also I take about 3 200mg tylenols... not aspirin
that can make it worse. That is me.. depending how long it lasts you will have to
decide if you need to go to the hospital. Oh one last thing... I believe you said you
were at work... so there is not a lot you can do from there... just drink water.

People im hurtin im at work no Doctor in sight! The pain goes and comes right now no pain 2 hrs ago i thought i was dyin! How long does it take 2 pass its moved from my kidney to my bladder but thats far as it got

depends on size they may be too big to pass! those are nothing to fuck around with! I use to get them once a year and once I started drinking plenty of water and adding a little limon juice in my water every day have had no more issues in about 3 years!

The bigger they are the more they hurt??? It only hurts every once n awile kinda like goes 2 my bladder then 2 right below my belly button!! Ive got another week before i can see a doctor

The bigger they are the more they hurt??? It only hurts every once n awile kinda like goes 2 my bladder then 2 right below my belly button!! Ive got another week before i can see a doctor

They can shoot them with some sort of laser these days, but I think that is only done in extreme cases. I've had several over the years, and only once did I have to go to the hospital. They used some sort of splinting technique to dialate the area and help it pass, and that was after waiting for a few weeks. Go see the doc now, and they can tell you more. Mostly it comes down to medicating the pain and playing the waiting game. Hurts like hell I know, but this too shall pass....eventually.

Wait...how do you know you even have kidney stones if you havent been to the doctor? And why are you asking us? This isnt WebMD. Get your ass to a professional. They will tell you one of two things, if in fact they are kidney stone(s) 1) here are some pain killers and deal with it, or 2) if the stones are large enough theyll use an extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy to break them in smaller pieces so you can pass them easier. Youll still be in pain.

So basically, deal with it.

IML Gear Cream!
I was jus wanting 2 know if anybody has experienced kidney stones! Ive got all the symptons 4 sure!

wow kinda pissed I wrote a paragragh and submitted it and the server messed up. so basically get it looked at and removed it can block your urethra than you are screwed

Back