• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Detox diet

foodfuel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I havent been to the gym in a while and have been eating real poorly, im going a detox diet just to cleans my body before i start hitting the gym again. any suggestions on things i can eat i find it hard to make stuff to eat throughout the day.

This type of diet helps remove accumulated toxins in the body. One of the main reasons for carrying out a detox diet is overeating during special occasions.

Our body is exposed to toxins from different backgrounds, the food we eat, the environment and our own waste. As these toxins increase, the body is exposed to diseases such as weight gain, cellulite, headaches, fatigue, pains, and low immunity.
In detox diets eat fruits, vegetables and natural unprocessed foods. It is said that these diets help destroy toxins in the water, food and air found in the human body.

Some detox diets recommend lemon in warm water and flax seeds for breakfast. Tomato, lettuce, cucumber, peppers, corn, beans, low fat cheese and peas for lunch. And for dinner, low fat yogurt and fruit such as apples, oranges, apricots and peaches.

A detox diet provides the body with 600 to 750 calories a day. Prohibits the consumption of meat, fish, alcohol and stimulants such as coffee. Such diets help people feel better, even lighter, but there is little scientific evidence to support this.

One of the questions generated by this type of diet, is the idea that meat has higher levels of toxins than fruits and vegetables, when in reality some vegetables like cabbage and onions have high levels of toxins, while Fish and meat have lower levels of toxin. Similarly, our liver is able to effectively eliminate toxins on a diet high in protein.

This type of diet helps remove accumulated toxins in the body. One of the main reasons for carrying out a detox diet is overeating during special occasions.

Our body is exposed to toxins from different backgrounds, the food we eat, the environment and our own waste. As these toxins increase, the body is exposed to diseases such as weight gain, cellulite, headaches, fatigue, pains, and low immunity.
In detox diets eat fruits, vegetables and natural unprocessed foods. It is said that these diets help destroy toxins in the water, food and air found in the human body.

Some detox diets recommend lemon in warm water and flax seeds for breakfast. Tomato, lettuce, cucumber, peppers, corn, beans, low fat cheese and peas for lunch. And for dinner, low fat yogurt and fruit such as apples, oranges, apricots and peaches.

A detox diet provides the body with 600 to 750 calories a day. Prohibits the consumption of meat, fish, alcohol and stimulants such as coffee. Such diets help people feel better, even lighter, but there is little scientific evidence to support this.

One of the questions generated by this type of diet, is the idea that meat has higher levels of toxins than fruits and vegetables, when in reality some vegetables like cabbage and onions have high levels of toxins, while Fish and meat have lower levels of toxin. Similarly, our liver is able to effectively eliminate toxins on a diet high in protein.
Hi foodfuel,
I agree with fatburners here... Lots of unprocessed natural foods, vegetables and fruits.

There is no scientific evidence proving detox diets but I think anyone would agree that eating the proper, healthy and natural foods that the human body is designed for is the best way to go.

Back