• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

well it happened......

withoutrulers

DRSE ScatMaster
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've had an outstanding order with raws n more since oct. He sent a tracking # . Maybe this pans out and maybe it doesn't. I've kept almost completely quiet about this figuring you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar. He asked me to post up in anything goes to let folks know. I'm still very sceptical but have a tendency to give people the benefit of the doubt. hoping for touchdown this week.
I'll keep you all up to date

plop

This is Raws and your order!!
985.gif

since you're coming out into the open, I'll say this too, Im waiting on a reply from him as well about problems with his gear. if he doesnt respond soon, I'll post all the details. Im giving him a chance to resolve this privately.

Do you think the product you receive (if you receive) will be what you actually ordered? Meaning the jar might say peanut butter but could really contain jelly and honey?

Anyhow, good luck Bro.

I for one suspect that you will get your order and the rest will also. I had an order go way late and he filled it. After all the bad mouthing Raws has still been quietly but surely filling orders.

Do you think the product you receive (if you receive) will be what you actually ordered? Meaning the jar might say peanut butter but could really contain jelly and honey?

Anyhow, good luck Bro.
this I couldn't honestly tell you. Don't think this hasn't crossed my mind. if I receive and something looks foul, then into the trash it goes.

this I couldn't honestly tell you. Don't think this hasn't crossed my mind. if I receive and something looks foul, then into the trash it goes.

It isn't right you have to think twice about it.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah definitely is a bummer, but what can ya do?

I hope this gets resolved and you gays are made 100% happy.

I've kept almost completely quiet about this figuring you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar.
Replace the honey with a pile of shit and try the same experiment. You may be surprised.

idc if he gives every tracker out and gives everyone a free vial of his motor oil he shouldnt be allowed back on IM period. its back to its home feel now that hes gone. as soon as these orders come in and no one has any reason to talk about him life will be good again!

Lets hope you didnt order the Test 300, that from what i hear will give you a pinning lump the size of a walnut…………which means its bunk, contaminated, or just not test, could be his mothers douche bag contents……….

i didn't order any of that, so I may have dodged a bullet. I'm honestly hoping to have something nice to say at the end of the week.

IML Gear Cream!
i didn't order any of that, so I may have dodged a bullet. I'm honestly hoping to have something nice to say at the end of the week.

Yeah goodluck bro. I'm waiting on an order too, got reply for this week.
On the pp test 300 , I am running it now w no issues at all. No pip, and gains didn't kick in till week 5-6 but it is def good stuff.

UPDATE:
I received a package from Raws n More. What I received appears to be of sound quality. This is mostly pleasant news, however the order is incomplete. I got 95% of what I ordered and what I got, under close inspection looked gtg. Hope to have a second package coming my way.

UPDATE:
I received a package from Raws n More. What I received appears to be of sound quality. This is mostly pleasant news, however the order is incomplete. I got 95% of what I ordered and what I got, under close inspection looked gtg. Hope to have a second package coming my way.

That's good news for you bro. But I urge you to inspect it under a microscope. You do not want to use something that you are not sure of 100%. By the way, what did you receive? If you don't want to post out in the open, you can send me a pm or not, completely up to you.

raws

I'm not sure what's exactly going on with him? I went and picked up money where I sent it from..He had it sitting there for a week or so.. I'm keeping faith he will make everything right! He was legit for a while?

raws is at best a selective scammer, at worst a underdosed dirty gear sellin con man.

his TNE/dbol sucks ass. the shit about it the gear crashed, so i put it in hot water and its g2g. i pin 1 1/2ccs 1hr before workout and i dont feel shit. NOTHING. all i get is a major lump.

Back