• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bodybuilder attacks couple

Lol, definitely the tren!!

yup, being "under the influence of steroids" must have been the cause.

COLTON, Calif. (AP) — Police say a naked, 300-pound bodybuilder savagely beat a Southern California couple at their home, leaving them in critical condition.

The Sun of San Bernardino (Colton couple attacked by naked man still hospitalized - San Bernardino County Sun) says 22-year-old Ruben Arzu apparently was under the influence of steroids and other drugs, and it took four police officers, two stun gun blasts and four sets of handcuffs to restrain him.

Police say the couple came home late Saturday to find Arzu naked on the front porch of their home in Colton.

When Arzu was confronted by the 35-year-old husband, police say the bodybuilder attacked the man, causing major head trauma.

The man's wife called 911. Police say Arzu then picked her up and threw her around, causing facial injuries and multiple cuts to her head.

Arzu was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide.

This guy was def on something, and a lot of it, but no juice would do this lol what a joke saying under the influence of steroids....

haha exactly, he was trying to be terminator, no doubt

juice had nothing to do with it... this fucker is just fucked up in the head. 22 yr old at 300 lbs and called a bodybuilder, lol......

IML Gear Cream!
jesus! blame it on the roids...i love how they kept sayin "bodybuilder" like he was some creature or something.....

must been on that tren!

I thought heavy was in his 40's?

funny how they left out the other drugs he was on and what was maybe the cause of his actions. Crap does that mean that I am going to be under the influence during week 14 of my cycle and get naked at work and beat my boss up? BECAUSE I SURE HAVEN'T BEEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE FOR THE PAST 12WKS. LE is always looking for something and little sister news is always ready to follow suit!

So Mote it Be
Chria

12018653.jpg

just because he was big it HAD to be steroids.. not the coke, or the meth, but defiantly the steroids.

Wow Fanboyism much?

Don't let your personal feelings about this get in the way guys.

You really think the hormones played NO ROLE AT ALL in this?

I'm not saying it WAS JUST DA ROIDZ"

but come on. They had an effect.

UPDATE:

Chad Brothers' family did not want to speak Thursday. But when FOX23 News spoke with them back in November, Chad's brother said he did not know of any drugs his brother would have been on. He also mentioned that he would like to see surveillance video from inside the gym.

FOX23 News has requested that video, but has not received it.

The cause of the death of the Troy man who died after being tased at Gold???s Gym in Latham has been released. Authorities say Chad Brothers, 32, of Troy had drugs in his system during the incident on Oct. 31.

On Thursday, Colonie Police Chief Steven Heider confirmed with FOX23 News that the toxicology report on Brothers says he had PCP and steroids in his system when he was Tased by police in the early morning hours of Oct. 31.

Albany County District Attorney David Soares said in a release that Brothers did not die ???as a result of police actions, but as a result of a medical condition known as agitated delirium.???

A day after the incident Dr. John Janikas said that in his opinion Brothers??? behavior that morning seemed to be "excited delirium." On Nov. 1 he told FOX23???s Cait McVey ???What happens is they get agitated. It almost seems like they have super human strength, no response to pain and they're very confused and a lot of bizarre behavior."

Dr. Janikas also said that day that the condition causes about 250 deaths a year and is associated with the drug use and psychiatric issues..

After a review by the Colonie Police Department and their response to the incident Soares says that ???it has been determined that they [police] acted appropriately and professionally under the circumstances and therefore no criminal liability exists.???

???Part of our review involved discussions with Mr. Brothers??? family and from all of the information that we have received, his behavior on that morning was tragically out of character,??? said Soares.

On Oct. 31 around 6 a.m. Brothers flew into what witnesses described as an uncontrollable rage throwing equipment, papers, and resisted arrest by police. Police say Brothers was tased four to five times in about one and a half to two minute intervals. Police say one of those times, he accidentally tased himself during the struggle. Police say he suffered a heart attack and died.

Police did come under scrutiny for Taser use in the incident.

Back