• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Transformers 4

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now it begins...

Michael Bay In Negotiations To Return For A Fourth TRANSFORMERS Movie

Michael Bay In Negotiations To Return For A Fourth TRANSFORMERS Movie

Vulture is reporting that director Michael Bay is in final negotiations for his fourth 'Transformers' movie. Filming could begin as soon as the winter of 2012.
Cópia%20de%20transformers-wallpaper--protect%20destroy.jpg

Vulture is reporting that the king of orange/blue lighting and sunsets is about seal up a deal that would bring him back for a fourth Transformers. The director is currently working on a much smaller project, Pain and Gain. It is believe that Pain and Gain isn't very complex and he'll be able to work on pre-production for his fourth rock'em sock'em robots extravaganza while filming Pain.

According to the insiders over at Vulture, director Michael Bay has wanted to adapt Pain and Gain almost since its publication in 1999. The sources says, "Without Pain, there???s no tit for tat. That???s Paramount???s leverage."

Paramount ???does not have a closed deal??? with Bay yet, but an official announcement could come as early as next week. Details on the next part of the Transformers chapter are still a secret. The site goes to say that it will go deeper into the Transformers mythos, and that it will not be a prequel.
Cópia%20(2)%20de%20cinema-michael-bay11.jpg

"Regular people might not care about bringing out a character like Sentinel Prime," says one of our insiders, referring to the little-known character who played a major part in last summer???s Transformers: Dark of the Moon, "But believe me, fans of the series cared."

If both projects come to a deal, Bay may start shooting Pain and Gain as early as next spring. After that, he would start filming the new Transformers movie by winter of 2012.

"Spielberg does this all the time," says our insider, "where you???re doing art development and visual effects tests on your next movie while you???re still shooting the current one. The beauty of Michael doing Pain and Gain is that there???s no [technical] complexity to it compared to Transformers."

As long as they don't fuck this up like the did the second movie, I am all about this.

I thought Dark of the Moon was pretty week. 1 & 2 were great in my opinion. Regardless, love Transformers and can't wait too see this one as well...

My God not another one. Please make it stop.

as soon as they got rid of megan Fox the movies are still great but it sucked because she's the chick man. What made her and the director really get into it for him to get a new chick i'm pissed. megan made the movie as the girl friend

So they can come up with yet another reason for megatron to be on earth? was it because he followed the cube here as the first movie said, or was he here for the matrix of leadership, or maybe it was to follow sentinel prime? taken individually they were fun movies. taken as a whole they were an incoherent mess

The first movie was the only one I enjoyed.

Michael Bay needs to do Bad Boys 3.

3 was lame comparing to 1 and 2. Half of the movie could have been cut out, the first half was slow and boring as hell.

IML Gear Cream!
My youngest son is 10, and my oldest is 15. They both wandered out of the room while watching this for the first time.

Good, they're probably smart kids.

Megan won't be in this movie either.

Megan Fox a Mommy! Transformers Star, Hubby Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Boy | Comcast

Megan Fox has transformed into one hot mama!

The 26-year-old actress welcomed a baby boy late last month, her first child with husband Brian Austin Green, E! News has exclusively confirmed.
What a couple of secret-keepers! Not that we're surprised...

Fox and Green also stayed entirely mum about their expectant status, which E! News exclusively reported in April.

But once the bump became apparent?and that took some time for the slender Fox?the happy duo got with the program and offered up a sweet baby-on-board pictorial confirmation for an obliging paparazzo.
Fox told Cosmopolitan in April that she's "always been maternal" and that she wants "at least two, probably three kids."

The Friends With Kids actress and her 90210 beau tied the knot in June 2010. Green also has a 10-year-old son, Kassius, from a previous relationship.

Unsuprisingly, there was no immediate comment from either actor's rep on their new addition, but as soon as we learn the name and other birth details, we'll be sure to pass along.
UPDATE 10:50 a.m. PT: About an hour after we broke the story, Fox confirmed the birth on her Facebook page, revealing that son Noah Shannon Green was born on Sept. 27.

First Look At Leadfoot On TRANSFORMERS 4 Set

First Look At Leadfoot On TRANSFORMERS 4 Set

The Wreckers are back! Well, at least Leadfoot is most certainly back. As the Nascar-styled Autobot was spotted on the Pontiac, Michigan set of Transformers 4, along with the new version of Bumblebee.

8f007048e0ed11e2895f22000a9e4895_7.jpg

i hope they ditch the tranny with the hot body and get Megans rack back..........

These movies did nothing for me, no nostalgia of any kind, complete break from all the cartoons I remembered. The only cool thing was seeing a cgi transformation and hearing that sound we all knew and loved.

Same with GI Joe, complete let down. I'd rather sit through Dare Devil 6 times than see another of either Transformers or GI Joe.

TRANSFORMERS 4: New Bumblebee & Fellow Autobots Spotted On GM Proving Grounds (Video)

TRANSFORMERS 4: New Bumblebee & Fellow Autobots Spotted On GM Proving Grounds (Video)

Transformers 4 was filming at General Motors proving grounds facility in Michigan. A new version of Bumblebee was on hand along with the new Optimus Prime & Hound as well as the yet-to-be-named Bugatti Veyron & Chevrolet Corvette Stingray characters.

XM23lBs.jpg

I can't help but watch these films. They often suck but I watch them anyway. Sometimes twice.

Back