Samson Supplies

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Samson's hyges

Thread: Samson's hyges

Rep Points

Samson's hyges

Picked up 200iu of their hyges recently. Was going to wait till after new years to start (lot of traveling later this month), but was just so tempted so I thought I'd test out one vial. Everything about the packing looked very legit. GH is not a loose powder, it's clearly lyophilized protein in the vial, a puck that takes up the bottom 1/3 or so of the vial and does not move. It did not take up water super fast like HCG usually does, and left a flake at the bottom that dissolved from 10 seconds of gently rolling the vial in my hands. Solution was clear and clean. Pinned 4 iu subQ, no inj site pain whatsoever (so it's not IGF-1 as from my experience that stuff burns like a mofo). Did not notice any tingling, numbness, or swelling anywhere, not sure if that usually happens from a first inj or not. Hour or two later felt very good, and had more energy than I would have expected at that time of day. Not sure if that's normal, and I did not have any caffeine or other stims. Should have done a preg test..will do tomorrow.

Anyone else have any experience with their hyges? Also is it normal for a first injection of 4iu to give numbness/tingling? (as I didn't get any)

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Calves of Steel View Post
    Picked up 200iu of their hyges recently. Was going to wait till after new years to start (lot of traveling later this month), but was just so tempted so I thought I'd test out one vial. Everything about the packing looked very legit. GH is not a loose powder, it's clearly lyophilized protein in the vial, a puck that takes up the bottom 1/3 or so of the vial and does not move. It did not take up water super fast like HCG usually does, and left a flake at the bottom that dissolved from 10 seconds of gently rolling the vial in my hands. Solution was clear and clean. Pinned 4 iu subQ, no inj site pain whatsoever (so it's not IGF-1 as from my experience that stuff burns like a mofo). Did not notice any tingling, numbness, or swelling anywhere, not sure if that usually happens from a first inj or not. Hour or two later felt very good, and had more energy than I would have expected at that time of day. Not sure if that's normal, and I did not have any caffeine or other stims. Should have done a preg test..will do tomorrow.

Anyone else have any experience with their hyges? Also is it normal for a first injection of 4iu to give numbness/tingling? (as I didn't get any)
    Side effects of HGH such as carpal tunnel syndrom do not occur in all indivduals. If you are susptable, it typically takes 1-2 weeks to develop. More typical is ankle edema - the elestic rim of your sock will leave an intentation around your ankle - usually withing the first 2 weeks or so.
    Information within this post is for entertainment, contains fantasy, and fictitious material. I do not condone the use of steroids. Medication should be administered based only on the advice of a physician.

Rep Points

Thanks man. Took another 4iu this morning and an hour later my hands and feet started feeling tight as if I had a lot of salt the day before. Not sure if this is the feeling to expect.

Rep Points

Subbed. Thanks COS!

Rep Points

Blue Top (Nipers)

The Blue Top is a loose powder. I wondered about that. I pinned 1iu last night before I went to sleep, and I got this warm feeling all over, and felt somewhat exhilarated. No feeling at all at the injection site. I slept like I was dead...literally. I use a BiPap machine for Sleep Apnea, and the machine will set off a shrill alarm if I stop breathing, or I lose pressure to my mask. My wife said the damned machine alarmed ALL night. I never noticed, and my pressure seal wasn't broken. I have some other meds I can adjust to allow me to take the next mystery dose. I took 1iu after workout today and didn't notice anything. These Blue Tops are a mystery.

Rep Points

Yea I was leary of them because they were supposed to be different from any other 10iu bottle of GH, so I decided to go with the hyges.

Rep Points

I've been on Sammie's Yellows for a while and I think they are G2G. I'm getting labs next week. I'm also considering giving his Hyges a try.
    Information within this post is for entertainment, contains fantasy, and fictitious material. I do not condone the use of steroids. Medication should be administered based only on the advice of a physician.

Rep Points

pinned 3 iu right before bed last night. Had to wake up 3 hours earlier than usual today and I am the farthest thing from a morning person. Alarm goes off and I am just wide awake. I've only felt like that upon waking maybe once every few months. Pinned another 2iu when I got up and I've been up for 7 hours and have been full of energy all day. And I skipped the coffee today. I've been feeling a tingling in my hands too and I kinda like it. I had no idea these effects would kick in so fast.

Rep Points

Did a preg test with the hyges last night, came up negative. At this point I'm positive they're not HCG anyway, because my nuts aren't growing and i'm not getting acne or gyno. I've been doing 3iu at night 2 in the morning and my hands have been really swollen in the morning and I've had a lot of energy. This is really nice stuff I had no idea GH made you feel this good.

Rep Points

have you noticed any ankle swelling/edema?

Rep Points

Nothing noticeable in the ankles. Hands definitely get swollen and tingly though, especially when I pin 3 or 4 iu at once. They were a little hard to open and close when I woke up too. Joints have also been cracking more than usual. I have only been on a few days at 4-5 iu per day. After my vacation I'm starting up at 3 per day and going up 1 every week or so till I get around 8 (or if sides stop me before I get there).

BOARD REP

Rep Points

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Pleased you like them!

Rep Points

Hyges are definitely g2g. Been on them for around a week and the past 3 mornings I woke up before my alarm and just felt great. Hands and feet are really swollen too. Think I might be pushing it on the dose. Will start up again in a month with a lower dose and work up.