• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromasin

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone here think some actualy dont need any aromasin and lets hear why some of you use it

i use it bc it takes care of my itchy nips on cycle, as well as estrogen related high blood pressure, and other estrogen related sides
i know a guy who doesnt use an AI at all and runs test and heavy androgens without gyno problems though, guess everyones different

i use it bc it takes care of my itchy nips on cycle, as well as estrogen related high blood pressure, and other estrogen related sides
i know a guy who doesnt use an AI at all and runs test and heavy androgens without gyno problems though, guess everyones different

a guy at my gym says he uses over a gram of test, dbol and deca every week, uses no ai, nolva or anything and has never had any estrogen related sides, hes been cruising for over a year, no hcg nothing., he doesnt seem to get any side effects at all, spots, hairloss,. its crazy

a guy at my gym says he uses over a gram of test, dbol and deca every week, uses no ai, nolva or anything and has never had any estrogen related sides, hes been cruising for over a year, no hcg nothing., he doesnt seem to get any side effects at all, spots, hairloss,. its crazy

Puff the magic dragon?

I use Aromasin. Works great 5mg ED to combat sides. Letro on hand if you get into trouble.
So 1 Gram of Test...Deca....And Dbol....and no sides.....Something seems off....You think you might have....made this guy up, so you can feel good about doing a cycle with no AI ?

Ummm...to combat estrogen sides.:tard:

See there was no reason to be this way I'm just starting threads for members to answer so I dont need any smart ass answers or stupid smileys when i'm just keeping the forum moving and making more theads.More answers lead to the people who dont know to read them

I was a lttle wary about aromasin because of the effect on lipids but my last run I tried it out instead of nolva and was very happy with how good it worked. I think if you were going to do test at a lower dose you could probably use a serm instead ,again concern about the effect on lipids. I always seem to want to take the least amount that is necessary.

IML Gear Cream!
See there was no reason to be this way I'm just starting threads for members to answer so I dont need any smart ass answers or stupid smileys when i'm just keeping the forum moving and making more theads.More answers lead to the people who dont know to read them
Well you asked a strange question. What else would you use Aromasin for on cycle besides combating estrogen?

:sorry:I like smileys:mooh::wacko:

This^^^

You asked a dumb ass question...excuse me for giving a dumb ass answer.:attitude:

:roflmao::clapping::owned::funny:

Back