• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need a thought on pct?

tluck

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got two more two on running h drol cycle of six weeks but have no pct just yet. I got a test booster of cytotest by muscleteck but aint thinkin it will do a good job. I ve put on 10 to 13 lbs and really dont want to lose any. Any suggestions? Does gnc carry anything worth while?

Got two more two on running h drol cycle of six weeks but have no pct just yet. I got a test booster of cytotest by muscleteck but aint thinkin it will do a good job. I ve put on 10 to 13 lbs and really dont want to lose any. Any suggestions? Does gnc carry anything worth while?

GNC does not carry anything worthwhile. If you only have access to over the counter PCT materials i would strongly recommend running a D-Aspartic-Acid product with Erase.

Cryotest will do nothing for you.

Erase is really good bro and several have done logs using it with stack or standalone. Erase with maybe something like Athletix Formula-x that contains DAA. You can check out Orbitnutrition.com They're always having sales and you can get erase dirt cheap there. Good luck with it bro.

i hear that gcn sux ass and way over priced. thanks guys on suggestion and i will look n2 it 4 sure

Gains have been dry and hard. No bloating witch leads me to think that I shouldnt lose much of my gains. If u had a choice of a pct for h-drol, witch would be the smart choice for hormone balance and keeping lb. gain. I cant seem to make my mind up?

OTC --

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1--pulse signaling hormones (lh/fsh)

Sustain Alpha Topical --Increase blood flow to penis for sexual performance

EndoAmp--lower cortisol and give cells phospholipids to ensure your endocrine system is primed for pituitary signaling.

Toco-8 cardiovascular support, immune support and hair health.

I hear Erase is good? Maybe throw that in there too.

-Matt

TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha are some good OTC PCT products....

Last edited:
Yeah TCF is wicked good. I know Orbit had been carrying it wonder if they still are!

I was thinkin clomid but you fellas think TCF-1 will be the better choice? This is my 4th pro hormone and trying to find the best combos?

cant lose with clomid ...fell yah bro..thinkin bout a good test to follow it up with any suggestions?

Well now we were talking otc lol but for that yeah Clomid is really good. I did it on my trt and when doing the beastrol.

Yes, actually for me the Clomid help tremendously with strength and over all feeling. Because my trt with my old Dr, being out of control not stable, taking Clomid reduce my estrogen big time. I noticed it quickly.

I would get the clomid.

If he does a non aromatizing cycle --hdrol,SD, epi

Why would he need to run a Serm or AI if estrogen is ALREADY low?

The best thing to do is give the body the proper ammo to boost testosterone back up to respectable levels....

D aspartic acid will signal pituitary to pulse LH and FSH

Phospholipids from endoAMP will help facilitate the process and 7.8 benzo & trans resv in sustain alpha will keep your rod rock hard for sexual performance and your mood elevated.

If he ran dianabol, test, etc... I may see a point...maybe

-Matt

Daa is solid I'll say that. Some good ones out now to, PP's TCF-1 is really good and so is Formula x both yuo can find at Orbit.

Back