• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Two dead at Virginia Tech campus

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A police officer and a second victim were gunned down by a lone shooter after a routine traffic stop on the Virginia Tech campus, where 33 people died in a 2007 rampage.

The gunman ??? described as a white male in gray sweat pants, a maroon hoodie and a backpack ??? was spotted walking across campus about 10 minutes after the 12:37 p.m. shooting, university officials said.

Despite a campus-wide lockdown, the killer remained at large two hours after the gunfire brought flashbacks of past carnage at the Blacksburg, Va., college. The 2007 slayings marked the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

The gunfire was first reported in the lot outside the Cassell Coliseum, home to the Hokies??? basketball team for the last half-century.

The second victim was slain in the Duck Pond Road Lot, known on campus as ???The Cage,??? apparently as the gunman fled after mortally wounding the officer.

A photo posted via the school newspaper's Twitter account showed a body, covered by a white sheet, lying alongside a parked car in a lot blocked off by yellow police tape.

???It???s crazy that someone would go and do something like that with all the stuff that happened in 2007,??? said Corey Smith, a 19-year-old sophomore from Mechanicsville, Va.

???It???s just weird to think about why someone would do something like this when the school???s had so many problems.???

The university, rattled by a reported gunman on campus for the second time in four months, immediately told students and faculty to stay inside with their doors locked. Visitors were barred from entering the campus.

Local mass transit was also suspended as the hunt for the shooter continued.

The shooting came on the same day when the university was appealing its $55,000 fine for its response to the 2007 rampage.

Students said the campus was unusually quiet before the violence erupted, since classes had ended a day earlier before the start of exams. Virginia Tech has an enrollment of 30,000 students.

In August, a report of a gun-toting man sent waves of terror across the campus. A five-hour security clampdown followed, although the suspected gunman was never taken into custody.

The suspect was spotted near a dormitory by three kids attending a school summer camp.

With News Wire Services

Read more: Two dead at Virginia Tech campus: University - NY Daily News

Sad Day

Yeah, all people who feel slighted by the system, or don't go to school are bad.

The Sandusky's of the world are just great people!...He shot kids you know!

This will put a dent in recruitment, How can any parent send thier kid there after these two events. A sad day indeed..

Makin me want to carry my pistol to class.

The only thing that would make this day better is that if we could only know if one of them was Madmann and the other was Al Sharpton!

Trying to be funny here just shows how uncivilized you are, dopey.

But the Colorado School shooting thinks this inccident is pretty mild.

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Just read the 2nd body was the shooter. Must have taken his own life.

yeah,just saw that on news.

vtech again. Wow.
And all the bullshit with psu and syracuse.
It's fucked.

yeah,just saw that on news.

vtech again. Wow.
And all the bullshit with psu and syracuse.
It's fucked.

PSU that list of boys will grow even more.

Sad to look up to someone as a child and they do that shit. My all them fuckers die a slow painfull death.

At least they canceled its exam schedule for Friday. More time to study.

I wasn't going to post but i decided i would. I am trying to keep emotion out of the equation. TJTJ not cool man, My wife witnessed this horrible event, this is the third time she has been impacted by these tragedies. I had to give her co workers rides home because their vehicles were in the forensic area. This is terrible. Im telling her to say fuck tech, and trying to convince her to not go back, i mean i know this shit happens everywhere, but it seems like tech is on a role. I really dont know what else to say, after some of our friends were killed a few years ago, now this. I dont want her going back.

I wasn't going to post but i decided i would. I am trying to keep emotion out of the equation. TJTJ not cool man, My wife witnessed this horrible event, this is the third time she has been impacted by these tragedies. I had to give her co workers rides home because their vehicles were in the forensic area. This is terrible. Im telling her to say fuck tech, and trying to convince her to not go back, i mean i know this shit happens everywhere, but it seems like tech is on a role. I really dont know what else to say, after some of our friends were killed a few years ago, now this. I dont want her going back.

WOW, Stay strong. Terrible shit to witness not once but 3 times.

Just exit the thread now and don't come back my friend.

This is the internet, where people will show no sympathy.

Idk i see alot of sympathy and help on this forum, and why is it difficult to show some respect?

Back