• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

having a tough time with my first cycle

islandboyalec

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
stats
208-211lb
6'
18% bf
I've been planning a 10 week test e cycle for the last few months but was recently scammed out of $274 on an online marketplace, and after purchasing a 10ml vial of enantat qv 250 for a whopping $105 i now realize that qv has been out of business for some time and this gear may not even be legit.. so i'm looking for some helpful pointers. If this test is shit than im gonna try and buy from this ##### thinking 10 weeks at 500mg pin on mon/thurs, and since i cant seem to find an ai on this sight then run nolva at 10mg ed, and for pct nolva 40/40/20/20 and run clomid along with a test booster for 4 weeks.
so heres the questions. whos been happy with #### stuff? whos had this happen to them before (help me out here cus i feel like a f*ckin idiot)?
btw if anyones interested
bench 320
squat 305 deep squat (gonna work on this most)
deadlift 425
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a dick bro, but nobody is gonna help ya. Your too young. You shouldnt be fucking with AAS at your age. Stick around and learn from the vets and when your time comes you will know what your doing. Good luck.:winkfinger:

Last edited:
Best cycle for you right now is food, protein, creatine, maybe some bcaa's, and a good pre workout energy drink.

You still have a lot to learn. As for your QV Test it is probably a counterfeit that more than likely came from IP labs which is known for producing that brand. There is no telling how much is actually in the vial but it is probably some amount of Test. You can not openly ask about sources so I will alter your post to make it site legal. You are too young for AAS. This is going to mess up your endocrine system. If you don't take this seriously you could have serious side effects down the road. Possible need for TRT or May have trouble having kids down the road. These are things that could happen not saying they will. Also at your age you will not have the same base to start from as if you waited til later. THis could limit your full potential IMO. In the end you are going to do what you want to do but if it were me I would hit the legal supplements hard. Get all the basics down make sure your nutrition is at it's best, work on your training and learning your body and how it reacts to different training, and in the mean time learn about AAS. You have a lot to learn. These are serious drugs that have to be used properly to prevent side effects that could last the rest of your life. All it takes is some knowledge to limit the risk substantially. For example in your cycle plan you did not include an AI for PCT. Aromasin is the AI of choice or something like formestane because they are suicide inhibitors that prevent estrogen rebound post PCT. Nolv and CLomid are SERMs and don't actually lower estrogen like like AIs do. AIs can also help jump start your natural Test levels via the negative feedback loop. So take my advice and try to hold off while you set yourself up for better gains in the future.. After all bodybuilding is more like a marathon, not a sprint. All the top pros are in their mid to late 30s for a reason. Because it takes time even with AAS. Be Smart you only have one body.

If you're not going to listen to advice about not starting AAS, at least purchase from our trusted sponsors. Ek, uncleZ, WP, etc

Outside of Australia, u'd have to be a fkin idiot to spend $100+ on a bottle of test.

If you're not going to listen to advice about not starting AAS, at least purchase from our trusted sponsors. Ek, uncleZ, WP, etc

Outside of Australia, u'd have to be a fkin idiot to spend $100+ on a bottle of test.

The sponsors here, for the most part (I have not dealt with them all), are on the up and up. Some new ones on board that have not really been here long enough to say but time tells all. The ones listed above by pieguy have been here a long time. Very trusted and another is Naps.

As for being a f** idiot I doubt he means that literally or directed at you but really there are good sponsors here that you can get 2 bottles or more of test for that price.

As for you being to young to do AAS, it is true that you are. I am 53 and if I use AAS and train right alongside you and you eat well, take vitamins, creatine, protein, etc... you would show MUCH better gains than me.

That said, it is going to be your decision. You will do well to read a lot on this board and listen to what the members have to say. You will learn a lot here for sure. If you make the decision to wait till you are older then by the time you start you will have learned so much from here you will be an expert.

Unlike old age and treachery vs youth and hard work: Hard work and youth will always beat out old age and AAS.

You still have a lot to learn. As for your QV Test it is probably a counterfeit that more than likely came from IP labs which is known for producing that brand. There is no telling how much is actually in the vial but it is probably some amount of Test. You can not openly ask about sources so I will alter your post to make it site legal. You are too young for AAS. This is going to mess up your endocrine system. If you don't take this seriously you could have serious side effects down the road. Possible need for TRT or May have trouble having kids down the road. These are things that could happen not saying they will. Also at your age you will not have the same base to start from as if you waited til later. THis could limit your full potential IMO. In the end you are going to do what you want to do but if it were me I would hit the legal supplements hard. Get all the basics down make sure your nutrition is at it's best, work on your training and learning your body and how it reacts to different training, and in the mean time learn about AAS. You have a lot to learn. These are serious drugs that have to be used properly to prevent side effects that could last the rest of your life. All it takes is some knowledge to limit the risk substantially. For example in your cycle plan you did not include an AI for PCT. Aromasin is the AI of choice or something like formestane because they are suicide inhibitors that prevent estrogen rebound post PCT. Nolv and CLomid are SERMs and don't actually lower estrogen like like AIs do. AIs can also help jump start your natural Test levels via the negative feedback loop. So take my advice and try to hold off while you set yourself up for better gains in the future.. After all bodybuilding is more like a marathon, not a sprint. All the top pros are in their mid to late 30s for a reason. Because it takes time even with AAS. Be Smart you only have one body.

Listen to this guy. By the way, where you been tgb?

IML Gear Cream!
idk im torn between whether to or not, all my friends in high school made great gains on mdrol cycles for 4 weeks at 20-40mg with no pct, and back then i resisted, but now it's getting more and more difficult to make gains. and even though i'm not massive i'd consider where im at now pretty solid for being all natural. i guess there's nothing more u guys can help me with-if i go through wih it then i'll spend the $ on some liquid adex,nolva, and clomid but the biggest problem seems to be aquiring the test. any other young guys out there in a similiar situation?

Listen to this guy. By the way, where you been tgb?

I have been really busy running my website and dealing with my little 4 month old Girl lol. She keeps me busy. I enjoy it though. I am lucky I get to spend so much time with her. I love everyday of it. With the holidays coming, my website has picked up a lot.

If you are 19, why are all your friends in high school?

stats
208-211lb
6'
18% bf
I've been planning a 10 week test e cycle for the last few months but was recently scammed out of $274 on an online marketplace, and after purchasing a 10ml vial of enantat qv 250 for a whopping $105 i now realize that qv has been out of business for some time and this gear may not even be legit.. so i'm looking for some helpful pointers. If this test is shit than im gonna try and buy from this ##### thinking 10 weeks at 500mg pin on mon/thurs, and since i cant seem to find an ai on this sight then run nolva at 10mg ed, and for pct nolva 40/40/20/20 and run clomid along with a test booster for 4 weeks.
so heres the questions. whos been happy with #### stuff? whos had this happen to them before (help me out here cus i feel like a f*ckin idiot)?
btw if anyones interested
bench 320
squat 305 deep squat (gonna work on this most)
deadlift 425
thanks

I looked through this and I see the issue. Your Squat < Bench.
This helps back your current claim of "(help me out here cus i feel like a f*ckin idiot)."

im not in high school anymorei go to a local college sfc, and the reaon for my squat is due mainly to knee problems from wrestling in high school

You are thinking about doing a cycle, letting us know your age(which is helpful), and giving us a location. :loser2:

You are aware that LE troll these boards right? Good luck man, enjoy, have fun.

Back