• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The ATF just wanted more gun control legislation

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
All this legislation is put in place to protect the establishment and prevent people from being able to protect themselves. No different than the idea the military can now act on US citizens as we have seen this last week in the other bill I forget the name of. Bigger government, weaker populace, who is in control?

LMAO!! If this is the case I am so totally screwed.

I just brokered a commemorative weapons purchase with Colt and Sig Sauer.

I purchased
26 M4 rifles
93 Colt .45ACP's
90 Sig Saur P250's

Of course, the weapons won't be registered in my name but the initial procurement was done in my name.

Maybe they'll cut me some slack since I'm still in Afghanistan.

Just out of curiosity, what is the going rate for a AK47 in Kabul these days? I heard it was around $50 American for a Russian built.

Just out of curiosity, what is the going rate for a AK47 in Kabul these days? I heard it was around $50 American for a Russian built.

My last deployment in Kandahar, you could pick up an AK from a street vendor for 75 bucks. Or, a handful of jellybeans if he was hungry.

Depends on the condition.

$50 is probably the average. You're not gonna find anything in "mint" condition over here.

A fully functional DShk is gonna run you around a grand or more.

:coffee:

Back